My heart has its own brain

(Chapter 15)
*Alyssa's POV*
We were still at the door in his house while Adrian tore the red wrapping open, revealing the box of new shoes. His eyes were wide as he grinned at me. "Thank's Cinnamon! Wow, this is just awesome...Um I didn't get you anything though..." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. I wiped my sweaty palms on my thighs and shook my head. "I don't need anything. Glad you liked it." I responded. "ADRIAN GET IN HERE!" A voice yelled from the kitchen and Adrian tensed up. "Be right back" He said and slipped inside the kitchen.
Awkwardly, I roamed the floor hearing a few words from the kitchen like "How dare you" , "Whatever" and "I don't care". I made it to the foot of the stairs and there was a bedroom near it.
Moans and "Fuck yeah"s were heard from inside. Without realizing what I was doing I pushed the door open a crack and peeked in.
Kira was lying on the bed naked, while a blonde boy was on top of her only in his boxers. I bit back a gasp. "Troy" Kira moaned as he squeezed her and I suppressed another gasp when she begin to squeezed his crotch. My innocent mind was actually seeing this. Ew. Move. Get the hell out of here. My mind told me but before I could decide what to do Kira's eyes caught mine and she smirked.
Troy began to suck her neck while she showed me the finger and I scowled. She mouthed the word 'Jealous?' and I nearly laughed. 'Never' I mouthed back. "I think sneakily watching my sister have sex is amusing for you, but honestly it's plain sad." A voice whispered in my ear and I yelped. Adrian gently dragged me away and my cheeks flushed. Tripping and falling in front of him and now being caught sneaking on his sister? Way to go Alyssa.
***
Adrian told me to sit on his bed but I declined and there was an awkward silence. "So yeah, thanks for the gift" He cleared his throat, I nodded and stared out of the window. School would start in a few days and we'd be tossed into a sea of studies as soon as we get back. "You should come over and study at my place sometime. I, um, heard you weren't doing good in math." I suggested and tried to break the ice. Adrian chuckled "Define good. I got sixty two in the last test. That's my definition of good" "Well mine is at least an eighty five if not more. Which I'll help you get." I responded confidently and he raised an eyebrow. Gosh, insisting on studying with Adrian Skyler, not the way to go about it.
Gosh my heart is a traitor.

A/N
okay sorry, I know this chapter was sort of boring and short, but I promise the next ones are more action packed and have a faster pace.
Media as Lily Collins
Once again, COMMENT AND VOTE
Love you for reading,
~The Unicorn In The Rain