The Player's history

(Chapter 11)
*Alyssa's POV*
     I got off the bench to go inside, feeling slightly dizzy. "She kissed my stepdad." Adrian Blurted out. I froze as I processed the information and then sat down next to him again. "My mum and Morgan had their wedding last year. When my dad died of cancer my mum needed a new husband and so, she married Morgan more out of need than love." His voice cracked and he took a deep breath as he continued. "A week after they got back from their honeymoon, my mum was out working late... I couldn't find Kira or Morgan..So I went to his room, where I wasn't supposed to go unless it was an emergency.. And I saw Kira... She was there her hands around his neck and kissing him." His eyes were squeezed tight and I didn't know what to say so I listened quietly.
"When Morgan saw me, he pulled free and I yelled at them both and locked myself in my room. I practically broke all my stuff in rage. I knew that Kira hit on boys and cheated a lot.. But the fact that she kissed my stepdad who was forty four that time and honestly not attractive at all.. Well let's just say I looked at her slutty behavior from another angle."
      I fought to keep from finding Kira and shaking her till she got sense into her. How on the bloody milky way could she kiss her own mother's husband whose waaaaay older to her? "Morgan always told me that it was a mistake but honestly I'm not stupid. He could give Pinnochio lessons on lying. It wasn't a mistake. I didn't tell my mum as it would be way to hard on her. She's already struggling with her job and to find out her own daughter kissed her new husband? Well, that's too harsh. I don't think they kissed each other ever again after that "incident" but that was enough damage... So Basically I hate my bitchy sister and she hates me too, The End." There was an uncomfortable silence between us and I didn't know what to do so I gently took his hand and squeezed it. For the first time since his story, Adrian looked at me. "Trystan is the the only one I told..." He said and gently took his hand back, avoiding my eyes. I awkwardly put my hand on my thighs and nodded. 

"I won't tell anyone, you can trust me Skyler."

            ***
      "Trystan and I are going out to the movies tomorrow. BECAUSE IT IS THE WINTER HOLIDAYS!!!" Sydney sang into her toothbrush. I was staying over at Sydney's house, giving my parents some alone time and blah blah. "What about you and Adrian? What were you two doing eh?" Sydney asked and wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. "Syd!! We just danced and... Talked." "Ah....Shame the perfect match didn't do anything exciting tonight." Sydney called from her bathroom. "Woa girl! We are not the perfect match. Just because I like him doesn't mean...." And that's when I realised her trap. "Ah ha! Someones in looooove" Sydney squealed with a triumphant smile and sat next to me. I groaned and threw a pillow at her.
            We started a movie marathon of all the star wars series, forgetting about boys, however the nagging fact that I was crushing on the badboy who crashed into my mother's car was at the back of my head.

A/N
Media as Vanessa Hudens
Vote & Comment
Might not post regularly cause exams.
~The Unicorn in the Rain xoxo