He chose hoe before bro

(Chapter 40)

*Adrian's POV*

I struck my fist against the wall in rage, ignoring the shooting pain that shot up my arm. I slammed it in the wall, again and again and again till my eyes were blurry from tears and my tongue sore from biting. "Adrian." Kira's soft and tentative voice came from behind me and I spun around in annoyance. She made a mistake by coming in this room. I'd only take my anger out on her. Not that she didn't deserve it. "Calm down.. Do you want to talk about it?" She asked quietly, her eyebrows creased. I growled in agitation. "Not to you fucking ever! Just fuck off already gosh" I spat and turned away. "Adrian, I said I was sorry and I told you the truth, I'm really making an effort here!" She cried, hiding her hurt. I rolled my eyes. NOT IN THE DAMN MOOD! "Just go. Now. Please." I said trying to keep my voice steady. When I heard the door close, I collapsed on my bed, my head in my hands and lips bleeding.

30 minutes ago

"Damnit, I'm never getting over this movie" I grinned for the first time after Alyssa didn't say the three cursed words back to me. It felt good. It felt foreign to my cheeks. Trystan and I were seated in my living room in front of the TV and watching my favorite movie, Wolverine. Logan almost reminded me of.. Me. Lost, hurt. Trystan was eyeing me weirdly ever since he came over and I sighed and paused the movie. "Gosh, man, you really don't want me to pause this it's the best movie ever! Spit it out, what are you hiding" I ran my fingers through my hair. Trystan looked out the curtains. "Nothing" "Ha-ha. Spit it out before I squeeze it out of you" Trystan and I had been best friends for so long I almost lost track of time. The fact that he was hiding something was new to me. "That just sounds WRONG" "JUST tell me!"

"I just-Forget it. Unpause" He said, distracted. By now I was too suspicious and curious to play so I continued to stare at my best friend. His hands were sweaty and he kept rubbing them together and his eyes were nervous and he kept chewing his lower lip. He always did that when he was nervous. I watched him carefully, he refused to make eye contact so I groaned. "Come on, dude, you can tell me anything I won't tell a soul. And this is after all a judge free zone" I made a circle with my finger around me and put a hand on my heart. "Not this time, Adrian" He looked down, ashamed. "Tell me" I said calmly. "Okay okay! But you're going to kill me and before that can I tell you how happy I am to be your friend?" He looked at me in distress. Okay now my suspicion level was higher than mount Everest. "What did you do?" I asked trying to keep the accusation out of my tone. "I-I-I don't know how to say this" He stammered.

I folded my arms patiently. "I really can't help it, I never could.. Well, I'm going to break up with Sydney" He looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes for a moment. "Damnit, that's it? You had me suspicious bro! Don't freak me out again like that"  I pointed the remote at the TV to unpause but I caught him bite it his lip again, harder. "Wait why are you breaking up? If it's because of the me and Alyssa fight then please don't. I don't wanna be the cause." I swore. "It-It's not you" Trystan muttered. "Then?" I raised my eyebrows. "I don't know how to say it.. It's.. Alyssa" He blurted out. I sat upright. This wasn't happening, oh god no, please not Trystan, please not her. Anyone but her. But it all made sense, the keys, the talks everything. "What are you saying?" I asked slowly though I knew exactly what he meant. Just when I thought my life couldn't get any worse. "I-I have feelings for Alyssa" Trystan spoke out and as he confessed, it was as if a weight was lifted off his shoulder.. Only the weight passed on to me, Crushing me harder. I felt like Atlas. My thoughts blurred into fear, hate, confusion, anger, annoyance, hurt and betrayal.

My fist came in contact with his jaw.

**

As guessed, there was a fight. My knuckles were bruised and sore. How? How could my life go from perfect to this? But no, my life was never perfect. That was only the outer covering, behind the curtains was always pain and a scared and sad boy. I had lost Alyssa because of my big mouth and now, my best friend was going to steal her. But she never had any feelings for me anyway. He couldn't steal her because she wasn't mine. Never was. Maybe this was all for the best. Yes, maybe it would turn out fine. But deep down I knew it wouldn't be. I had just lost Trystan to the girl I loved. I was losing everyone.

A/N

Hi guys, so please please vote and comment your thoughts.

Sorry for late post again, this chapter has been sitting in Drafts for AGES.

Thanks for reading anyway

Media as Cameron Dallas

~TUITR XOXO