The whore wrenched my heart out

(Chapter 21)

*Alyssa's POV*

          I grinned foolishly at my chemistry books, remembering how stupid and fun it was to tutor Adrian. That's when I saw it, the big ugly textbook lying on my study table. I picked it up and slapped my forehead when I read the label: Adrian Skyler.  He must have forgotten to take it...Meaning I had to return it. At the bottom of the label in tiny handwriting he had scrawled: If found, please don't return, I can live with it. If I fail chem I'll have someone to blame. You :)

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. He had a test coming up, I'm not letting him fail. Nuh uh.

I pulled on a denim jacket over my sleeveless white top and wriggled into my faded blue skinny jeans. Grabbing the textbook and my car keys, I dash down the stairs and waved to my mom who was watching tv. "Just returning a book. I'll be back soon." I called. No reply. Glad to know I have a caring mom. Love you too mum.  I pulled out of the driveway and sped to Adrian's house, almost feeling excited. Why did I always end up at his place? Well if it's fate, so be it.

                                       **

I adjusted my ponytail and then tucked his book under my arm. I locked the car over my shoulder and carefully re-checking all the doors were locked. Hey, don't blame me I was brought up to be extra careful. You never know when robbers might break in and steal from your empty car! DING DONG. I tapped my foot impatiently but no one opened the door. I peeked into the parking and saw Kira's car wasn't there but Adrian's was. So he was obviously home. Wait was he ignoring me? Did he hate me? Shutup, stop jumping to conclusions you idiot. I placed my hand on the handle and pushed open. So much for security. I really had to talk to Adrian about locking his house after he went in.

I nervously climbed the stairs to Adrian's room, ignoring the fact that I was trespassing. Shut it, Alyssa! You're doing him a favor, you're not gonna get arrested. I heard a few grunts and moans coming from his room. Ew, what was he doing in there. Once again, not caring for manners, I barged into his room to find Adrian wasn't alone.

He was lying on top of another girl, only in his boxers while she only had her undergarments on. "Hell yeah, baby" He moaned and I gasped. "We've got company, sweety pie." The girl said and stared at me with cold eyes. Adrian jumped off immediately and his eyes locked with mine. "Woa, you-here-uh-why?" He stammered and I fought the tears that urged to spill. No, this freaking boy wasn't hurting your heart Alyssa. Show him you don't care. "I just wanted to return your book. You have a test soon, so I..Uh..Thought you had to study. But now I remember playboys like you don't study do they? Anyways, I guess you're fine studying chemistry without your book huh?" I said coolly and slammed the book on his bed. "Bu-" I didn't let him finish, I shut the door and ran down and out of the house. I unlocked my car, tears welling in my eyes. "HEY! Cinnamon! Wait!" Adrian cried. "Don't call me that" I answered without turning and started the engine. "PLease! Just let me tell you what happened" He shouted. He was shirtless and still in his boxers. YUCK! "I think I saw plenty to know what happened, asshole" I pulled out of the parking, glimpsing a distressed Adrian in the rear view mirror. Only after I was a block away, I let the tears stream in waterfalls down my cheeks. I told you so. My brain scolded my heart quietly. He was bound to hurt you and abracadabra he did.

A/N

Hola Bbs!

Hope you're enjoying the book.

Love y'all so much.

Keep reading..

Also, shoutout to winter_in_july 's book, Hell On Heels. Go check it out xx  

Media as Vanessa Hudgens

~TUITR (2 lazy 2 write fully sowwy, though this probably took more time)