Chapter 6

*Skipping 4 months*

I am heading into the Masters for there lunch meal. I am 4 months pregnant and you can see a small bump if I wear a tank top. Im thinking of telling Harry tonight or tomorrow but I'm worried about his reaction. What if he's mad at me from our break up... I think I broke up with him.. And he doesnt want the baby, or if he does want it.

I entered the room with a tray in hand and walked up to the head Master.

"Your lunch sir." I bowed my head quickly then handed him the wine glass that was fulled to the rime with ruby red liquid.

"Thank you Sam. You should take the rest of the day off so you can relax with that litttle child inside of you.

"Really?"

"Yes. Your shouldnt be on your feet to much and I advise you to take a box of blood to your dorm for you and your baby. And only for you and your baby." I smiled wide at him.

"Thank sir! Thank you so much! Your the best!"

"I only know this because I have a small one of my own."

"Really?"

"Yes and it was a hard time for me knowing that she was a human."

"Is she still one?"

" No, I turned her after my son was born."

"oh, well I should be going."

"Well Sam, I'm not as stiff and neutral as you may think, so if you need anything tell me." He smiled at me and I returned it.

"Thank you and I will." I walked out of the room and down to the kitchen were I put the tray. I walked back to my room but went back to the Master.

"Excuse me sir.." I stood at the door way.

"Yes Sam?"

"Can I ask you for a favour?"

"Anything."

"Can I leave the premesise? To do something important?"

"Yes you may, but dont be out to long. First, where are you going?"

"London." His eyes widened.

"What time is it?"

"12:23 pm."

" ok be back before 8:30." I nodded.

"Yes." I left and went down the the front entrance and walked out of the building.

~~~~~~~

I walked up to Harry's door and knocked.

"Who is it?!" I heard Zayn yell.

"I need Harry Zayn!" I yelled back. the door opened and Zayn looked at me.

"Sam?"

"Yes, now I need Harry." he nodded and called for Harry.

"Sam?"

"Hi Harry."

"Why are you here? You haven't talked to me in 4 months, since you ended things."

"So we did break up?"

"It sounded like it."

"I don't know.. but I do know is that I have something to tell you and it's really important." he nodded and came out side, shutting the door behind him.

I looked down.

"Harry...I'm pregnant..." I looked up at him and he was starring at me.

"What..." he mumbled.

"I'm pregnant." I said I but louder.

"But.. but you cant." he blink shaking his head.

"But I am."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" he raised his voice a bit.

"Because of who I am! I wanted to wait to be 100% sure that I was." I raised my voice a bit.

He stayed silent.

"So I wanted to tell you because your the father and you deserve to know." he looked at my stomach at the small bump covered by my purple tank top. He took a step towards me and crouched down. He placed a hand on my tummy and one on my back.

He looked up at me with a small but sweet smile.

"Are you serious? It's mine?" I smiled back at him and nodded.

"All yours. So you do want it?" I asked.

"Of course I want it! It's my child." he looked at me dumbfounded.

"Just making sure. So what are we going to name it?" I asked, smiling widely.

"Let's go inside and think of some names." we smiled at each other lovingly then went into the living room.

"One second babe, I'll be right back." I nodded and leaned back on the couch. I laid a hand on my growing tummy and looked at it. At the small unborn child inside of me.

"Sam?" I heard Liam's voice ask. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Hey Liam!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for Harry." just then Harry came in with two note pads.

"Harry?" Liam watch him take a seat beside me.

"Yes Liam?" he had a huge smile on his perfect face.

"Why are you smiling so much all of a sudden?"

Harry placed a hand on my stomach.

"Liam, I'm going to be a father." he smiled bigger.

"What!? but your only 18!" harry frowned at his friend.

"Liam, I love Sam and I love this child and nothing is going to stop be from being with them." I kissed his cheek.

Suddenly another person that I dreaded to see walked down the steps. Louis.

"What the fuck is she doing here!?" Louis shouted.

"Didn't you hear Louis? Harry's going to be a father." liam looked at the boy behind him.

"WHAT!?" He screamed.

"Shut the fuck up Louis. I'm tired of your bull shit." I spat at him from the other side of the room.

"Kill that bitch!" Louis ran into the kitchen and came out with a knife.

"Louis don't even dare." Harry seethed through clenched teeth.

"Try and stop me Harry. Last thing we need is another one of her." Louis gripped the knife in his hands and I stood up.

"Sam sit down." Harry demanded.

"What the hell is going on?" Liam asked and the other boys then came down the stairs.

"Yeah, I agree with Liam." Niall commented.

"You guys all want to know?" Louis raised his voice still starring intently at me.

"That bitch over there is a vampire. Not only that but she's carrying Harry's child." Louis smirked at me.

"Louis you basterd!" I shouted.

"Is this true Sam?" Liam asked looking at me.

"Yes and I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but know that I would never hurt you guys. Ever." I relaxed and looked at Liam.

"But how do we know that?" his voice became harsher.

"Liam, if I wanted to hurt you and the boys I would have done it by now and I wouldn't be dating Harry."

"But how do we know your not using us and then kill us later?"

"Liam, I would never hurt you. Or the boys. I swear."

"BULLSHIT!" Louis screamed and threw the knife at me. The knife missed me by an inch and stabbed into the wall.

"Watch what you say and do Louis." I spat at him and walked out if the house and went back to the Tower.