Chapter 28

Have you ever had that feeling that your doing everything wrong? That you could have lived your life better but instead some where during your life you took a wrong turn that changed everything? That you wished you lived up to you full potential?

Well ladies and gents, that is my life. A life of no return and failure. Of disappointment and guilt, knowing I could have done more in my life. Knowing if I didn't go to that cemetery when I was 9 I wouldn't be killing people. My family would still love me and my parents would still be alive.

My parents....

That's when you know your a monster is when you know you are the reason your parents aren't with you. That they are in a better place.

But my brother and sister don't want anything to do with me either. Ever since yesterday when they found out what I am they fled and didn't look back, not wanting to know that there younger sister was a member of the undead.

But when you fully think over your life, you come across the better things that have happened weather it was an achievement or you found your true love, everyone has things that they don't regret. But if you really think over the hell and disappointment that you call life, then you think of the best thing that had happened during it, just think that if you didn't do all those wrong things then the best thing that has happened wouldn't have happened. Then you will be thinking 'what if I didn't do this, what would change?' or 'if I did this how would my life change?' because your life is about taking risks, about one simple thing or one word could change your life forever.

Saying yes to a bribe or an offer, or meeting someone new, they are all risks and things that change your life weather it's a good change or a bad one, that's whats life is about. You just have to live with it and if you aren't happy then change. It may not be easy but it may be the only choice you have left..

"Sam? sweetie? Are you ok?" Harry asked walking in the room. I looked up from his bed to see him concerned knowing that I wasn't taking it well that my family hated me.

"I'm fine." I looked back at the wall in front of me.

"Come in babe... smile.." he sat down on the bed beside me and looked into my eyes even though I was looking away from him.

"Sam... whats wrong? There's something more then just your family.. tell me please I'm here for you.." he rubbed my leg just above my knee and I spoke, still not making eye contact.

"My life. I could have done so much better with it but instead I kill people for a living. I live with 6 boys and I don't have family. But when I finally found some of my family they want noting to do with me. They hate me..." I said the last sentence just above a whisper and Harry scooted up closer then opened his arms. I hugged him tight, not planning to let go.

"It's ok Sam... I'm here for you.." he cooed in my ear. He pulled away to look at me and I gave him a small smile.

" I cant live like this.." I told him quietly then looked back up at him to see that he didnt understand.

"What do you mean?" he sat more on the bed beside me.

" I... I think I should become human again.." I looked up at him so see if he had any opinion.

" Sam.. Are you sure you want to do this?.. You dont have you, I love you no matter what.." he asked me seriously.

"SAM!" I heard I think Niall yelled. I widened my eyes and ran to his room.

"What happened?" I asked frantic and saw niall sitting on the bed and Avery asleep.

"She... She wont wake up..." he looked at me with tears running down his pale face.

"What do you mean she wont wake up." I asked more causously hoping it didnt mean what I thought it meant.

"Shes beed asleep since we got back from her dads." He cried and I walked up to my friend that laid emotionless and unconcious on the bed. Niall moved out of my way so I could sit on the bed beside Avery. I placed the back of my hand to her forehead a it didnt seem that she had a fever.

" I think we should take her to the imfirmery.." I looked at the two boys that stood in the room.

" you mean the one at the Tower?" Harry asked worried and I slowly nodded dreading what we were about to do.

"It's the only vampire facility in our area range." I told him looking at my as I sat beside Avery.

"I don't like this..." Harry mumbled as he stood next to a sad Niall Horan.

"It doesn't matter if you like it or not Harry, we need to get her to the infirmary ASAP." I picked my friend up bridal style and walked down to the living room in search for Mandy.

No suck luck.

"Mandy!" I shouted through out the house to find Mandy as I stood in the middle if the living room.

"Yes?" she asked now beside me.

"We need to back to the Tower."