Chapter 16

SATURDAY! HOLLY FUCKING SHIT ITS SATURDAY!

I shot up in bed with a big smile and looked to my right to see Harry sleeping still. How the hell can he still be sleeping on this fabulous day?!

I turn him on his back and sat on his waist.

"Harry get the fuck up!" I exclaimed hitting his cheek.

He moaned and turned his head.

"Sam why...why did you wake me up?" He peeled his eyes open and looked at me with a hint of a smile.

"Because it's today we get to bring home out beautiful and wonderful children! I couldn't be more happier!" I squealed and kinda jumped on Harry but it seemed like I was humping him.

"Whoa babe calm down." he smiled and laughed a bit at my excitement.

"I cant!" I jumped off of him and went to his closet to get one of his plaid shirts and a pair of my black jeans that I left in his closet in case I spent the night.

I quickly changed, not caring Harry was probably starring at me, and went to his mirror and fixed my hair. I ran out of his room and as I did so I heard Harry laughing at me.

"Shut up!" I yelled at my boyfriend as I ran down the stairs. I then heard him laughing harder and I smiled and ran out the door and into my old house. I walked down to the basement to see if there was anymore blood.

I opened the freezer with hope and frowned when I saw that it was empty.

SHIT! I walked out of the house and texted Harry that I'll be back.

I went down an ally and found a couple of thugs and snapped both of their necks. I bit my fangs into their necks trying so hard not to get any blood on my clothes as I fed.

I walked away full and clean and went back to Harry's.

I walked through the door and up to Harry's room with a saticfied tummy.

"Where'd you go?" Harry looked at me from his phone with a frown.

"I needed something to eat. There wasnt anything at the old house so I had to hunt." he nodded and patted the bed beside him wanting me to lay with him.

"So when are we going to get the kids?" I asked laying down.

"well while you were gone, I called the doctor to ask and he said around 3 o'clock, so in like 2 hours." I nodded.

"Im really excited." I smiled at him.

"So am I. I cant belive I'm a father already. " pecked his lips and pulled away but only to be pulled back to Harry and continued to kiss him. I took his phone out of his hand and put it beside him then got ontop of him, straddiling his waist. He sat up and held my bum as he stood up and walked as both to the door so he could lock it.

We laid back down on the bed with him on top of me this time and then he started to trail kisses down my neck and lifted my shirt over my head. He kissed back up to my lips and made out with me a bit more before I lifted his shirt over his head.

Things got a bit more intense and he then pulled down my pants and threw them to the other side of the room. He kissed down my neck, down my chest and down my stomach, then undid his pants and kicked them to the side. I bit my lip and watched him as he pulled down my underwear, pulled down his boxers and entered me.

~~~~~~

I buttoned up my pants as Harry slipped on his shirt.

"That was..fun.." I smirked at Harry and he smiled and blushed.

"Very."

"So when do we pick up the kids?" I asked Harry who was behind me, following me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

We turned the corner and I just staying leaning on the door frame as Harry got something to eat.

"Well I was thinking-" Harry was cut off by Louis talking who was sat at the table.

"Why aren't you eating?" I gave him a smug look and said, "I already ate." and I looked at Harry who smirked at me then looked at Louis. Harry understood what I said but Louis looked at us disgusted then left.

"Ok as you were." I made a hand gesture to tell him to continue what he was saying before getting interrupted.

"Ok as I was saying, we could pick up the kids after I eat because it is 3:15 after all."

"Sounds brilliant."