Chapter 18

*Niall's P.O.V*

I ran out the door from seeing Sam and holding her little children and went off to the shops to get some food for us.

As I walked down the second aisle, I bumped into someone.

Really Niall! Oh my god I'm stupid!

The person got up from crouching on the ground.

"I am so sorry! I didn't see you there!" I exclaimed picking up a few things that I dropped.

"No no it's fine." I heard that voice before.....

Harry? no none of the lads because it sounded like a girl.

Sam? no she's at home with her babies.

Mandy? maybe or she's at were her and Sam are staying but it didn't really sound like Mandy.

Avery? YES! THATS IT!

"Avery?!" I looked up and saw she looking at me.

"Niall? what are you doing here?" we smiled at each other.

"Well I was grabbing some food for us for later. Why are you here?"

"The same reason your here! well I guess I don't need these now do I?" we laughed and she put her things away and stayed with me.

~~~~

"Ok I'll go grab my lap top that I left down stairs and you can make your self at home." I smiled at Avery who was wondering around my bed room.

"Ok." she smiled at me and I ran down stairs to grab my lap top that we will be using to find her father.

*Avery's P.O.V*

Niall ran down stairs and I wondered around his room. Looking at different things, pictures of his family, his furniture, different objects that he kept on his dressers.

I then sat and his bed and flattened out the sheets on either end of me, taking in the stitching on the blue fabric.

Niall then came walking in his room with his computer under his arm.

"Ok push over." I smiled up at him and crawled to the far end of the bed and crossed my legs.

He sat beside me and crossed one of his legs and let the other hang off the bed.

"Ok so what is your fathers name?" Niall asked looking at me after bringing up the website that he was going to use.

"I...I don't know..-" I looked down." My mother never talked about him with his birth name." I looked at him and he nodded, running a hand through his quiff.

"ok then.... last name?" he prepared his hands for typing.

"Winter." he typed in my last name and numerous people popped up.

"Does... Alfred sound familiar?" he looked at me and I looked at the screen.

"Yes actually. I think I vaguely remember my mom talking about an Alfred before.." I thought deeply.

He clicked in the name but nothing showed up.

"It's...not... working." he said clicking on the name countlessly.

"Here Niall, go get us some snacks and I'll try and figure it out." he looked at me for a few moments and said ok then left.

I bought up a new tab and typed in a supernatural website. I then typed in Alfred Winter in the search bar and started to read the first article that popped up.

I came to the first paragraph after the introduction when one certain sentence caught my eye.

'Alfred Winter was a very powerful wizard and even created his own kind.'

WHAT?!