Chapter 32

I woke up to an empty bed and just laid there thinking about last night. I thought about how I cheated on Harry, then killed that guy I did it with. An innocent boy, well not that innocent because he kills to survive but you know what I mean.

I sat up yawned then stretched. I then stood up and walked down stairs to see all the boys up and on the couch except Harry and Zayn.

"Hey guys.." I mumbled still half asleep.

"Hey Sam." the boys greeted me.

"Hey babe?" I heard Harry call from the kitchen. I walked over to the doorframe and leaned agaisnt to and saw Harry with a laundry basket.

"Yes?" I asked him crossing my arms.

" Can you get the dirty clothes from our room please im doing laundry." He looked up at me and I nodded. I pushed my self away from the wood and jogged up stairs to grab the clothes. I came across my outfit from last night that was all covered in blood. Should I bring this down? Do you think he with question it? Maybe he will think that I got hungry and went hunting last night. Besides, blood stains, so this outfit is no good anyway. I'll just throw it out later.

I brought all of our clothes minus my clothes from last night and brought them down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry having a bit to eat with the basket beside him on the floor. He looked at me as I did this and when I stood up staright I bent down once more to peck him on the lips. I pulled away and he gave me a small smile then I continued to watch him eat a sandwich. I watched him take a bit then he looked at me with it in side his mouth and I left. I walked into the living room, looked at the boys then walked back up stairs. I walked up the last stair and then I heard something. Not knowing what it was, I walked up to the closed door of Nialls room and opened it.

What I saw was Avery on Niall's bed, hunched over, her head in her hands, groaning. I stepped in the door cautiously, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Um, Avery? Are you ok?" I asked slowly. She snapped her head up with black soulless eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked stepping towards her a bit more.

"I can't do this. I almost kill Niall last night. His skin.. smells.. so good and it's hard not to! Do you know how hard it is NOT to eat some one?!" she ranted.

"Yes. Yes I do."

"Well multiply that bye one hundred." she stated. I can only imagine what she's going through.

I remember when Harry first spent the night at my old house. During that night I couldn't sleep and I starred at him for hours wanting to bite his neck and drink him dry. After about 5 hours of starring at him I laid down and finally started to dose off but obviously I haven't told Harry about that night..

"I... But I don't regret it.." she starred at me with her black demon like eyes.

"Don't regret what exactly?" I asked standing in my spot.

"Making the decision. I don't regret it." she clarified.

"Why?" I asked sitting on the bed beside her, feeling more sure that she won't kill me.

"Because well.. I am a solid person and.. well I can feel and touch people." she explained looking at the ground then at me.

"Makes sense." I agreed nodding once.

"And... I.. kinda like Niall..." she looked at me and I watched as her eyes went from black to her usual nice blue eyes.

"Really?" I asked a bit taken aback. I mean, I knew Niall liked her but not that she liked him.