chapter 25

"Eleanor?" Louis and Harry say in unison, confustion written all over their faces.

"Who is Eleanor?" I ask looking back to harry.

"Uh.. She's Louis' girlfriend.. El what are you doing here?" Harry then directed his attention to the girl standing at the door.

"I came to see Lou, why else?" I widen my eyes as I saw a vampire charge up behind her with a knife that no one else seemed to see and pulled her in before she was someones meal.

"What the hell?!" she shouted, asking why I just pulled her in.

"Your welcome." I stated and walked behind all of the boys who seemed so facinated in 'Eleanor'.

I seathed my knife into my belt loop and rubbed my face in stress.

The last fucking thing we need is another person! We are going to be killed if anything happens with her. And the last thing we need is to expose vampires to another human. FUCK! COULD THIS DAY GET ANY MORE FUCKING STRESSFUL?!

I tugged at my hair a bit then looked to see Zayn place a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey? you ok Sam?" he asked concerned.

"Just fucking fantastic." I grumbled.

"Why? is it because of El?"

"No its because of everything that has happened today. Eleanor was just a plus one in all the stress." I told him.

"We can tell her to go and that we are busy at the moment?" Zayn suggested.

"No... Don't do that..Just.. Bring her up stairs and keep her safe with the babies." I instructed him, rubbing my temples and he nodded then beckoned Eleanor over.

"Hey why is El going up stairs with Zayn?" Harry asked coming up behind me and placing one arm around my waist, then slowly snaked both arms around me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Whats wrong baby?" Harry asked.

"Could this day get any more stressful?" I said once more rubbing my temples.

"I dont know, could it?" Harry looked at me with a grin on his face but I scowled at him and he placed his chin back on my shoulder.

"Sorry Im just stressed right now." I mumbled. He then stood up straight and turned me so I was faceing him and once again snaked his arms around me; pulling me close. He brung our faces close to one another and pecked my lips then smirked at me.

"Its going to be ok babe... I promise." I gave a soft smiled and wraped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips once more.

"You cant promise that.." I looked into his memerizing green eyes.

" If vampires come charging throught that door I will do everything in my power to protect you." he smiled again and kissed me.

" Harry it would be the other way around. I will heal quickly and you wouldnt-" he pressed one finger to my lips and shushed me. I starred at him as he leaned in to give me a passiontate kiss.

"Stop kissing and prepare for a mini war!" Mandy exclaimed at as and we pulled away and laughed.

Just then there was lots and lots of banging on the door.

"Everyone! get ready!" I shouted and the 7 of us got into a ready stance.

"Now aim to cut their heads off if you have a knife, but for Louis-" I looked at him and he smirked and twirled the stake in his hands. "- aim for the heart." he nodded one at me and I think it was the first time he gave me a smile or was on my side.

The door then busted open and about 9 vampires came charging in with swords.

I took a step forward and lunged and a vampire that was I front of me. Our swords clanged against each other for a bit as he tried to defend himself in fear of me winning.

He knew I was winning and just then Harry came up behind him and sliced his head off.

He then was wide eyed at what he just had done.

"Harry are you ok?"I asked looking incase another vampire came at us.

"I-I just killed him..." he said starring at the dead body.

"Harry we can grieve later but we have to fight." I put a hand on his back and he nodded.

I looked around and saw the boys fighting, vampires turning to dust on the living room carpet. I saw a vampire sneak his way up stairs, probably smelling blood.

"Hey! Dick face!" I yelled at the vampire who was climbing the stairs. He turned to me and I stabbed him in the stomach then sliced his head off as he tumbled in pain.

"Sam! watch out!" Niall yelled and I looked behind me and a vampire came at me and slashed at my left leg.

"Fuck!" I yelled and started fight him.

The tall vampire then looked at my face from our fighting and clanging swords the stopped.

"Sam?" he asked. I looked up to see someone who I never wanted to see again either.

"Damian?"