Chapter 23

*Sam's P.O.V*

I couldn't get what happened to Avery out of my head. That she's human now from not being a vampire for a full year. She hasn't got to experience the full feeling and being of a vampire but then again, I hate being a vampire. I would do anything to gain back my mortality.

My mind was clouded as I walked down the stairs and passed Louis. As he walked up the stairs and passed me he shoved me a bit with his shoulder and mumbled, "bitch." to me so only I could hear.

"Louis seriously?! what is your problem with me?!" I turned around and shouted at him.

"Your a bitch that's what!" he yelled at me.

"Hey what your mouth! There are children in this house now!" we then heard Harry yell.

"Then tell your girlfriend shes a selfish, rude, bit-" I ran in a few steps and covered his mouth with my hand.

He then turned around and shoved me off of him causing me to fall down the stairs.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands you bitch!" he yelled as he pushed me down.

"What was that?!" was all I heard before I blacked out from the impact on my head.

*Harry's P.O.V*

"What was that?!" I shouted when I heard something fall, causing a loud thud.

I ran out of my room and saw Louis standing at the top of the stairs and my girlfriend laying on the bottom of the stairs unconscious.

"What the hell did you do?!" I shouted passed him and ran down to see Sam.

"She touched me." he stated rudely.

"You pushed her down the stairs because she touched you?!" I shouted at him disgusted.

"Mhm." was all he said before he turned walked to what I'm guessing his room.

"Niall! Liam! Zayn!" I yelled and the three boys gasped at the sight then came to my side.

"What happened?" Niall asked.

"Louis is what happened. Ok Zayn, can you come with me to the hospital and Liam and Niall can you take care of Destiny and Josh?" I asked my mates.

"Of course, but Harry she's dead. I don't think a regular hospital will work." Zayn informed me.

"Shit. I need Mandy." I said.

"Phone her." Zayn said handing me his phone. I thanked him and dialled her number then walked into the living room.

"Hello? Zayn?" Mandy's voice answered.

"No it's Harry. I need you like badly. Can you like run here right now?" I asked.

There was a bit of silence then the door opened.

"I'm here, what do you need?" she gasped in horror at the sight of her friend laying on the ground.

"What happened?!" she exclaimed.

"No time for that. Can you bring use to a hospital that allows vampires?" I asked and she nodded.

"But I don't think you guys can come, its vampires only and well... you guys aren't vampires."

"Fine, then just let Harry go. He's her boyfriend, can you make an exception?" Zayn asked.

"We'll see.." she walked over and picked up her body the looked over to me.

"Get on my back." I hoped on her back and wrapped my legs around her waist and held her neck.

she then took a deep breath and told me to hold on tight then ran to our destination.