Chapter 15

Friday. Friday, friday, friday. I should be singing today. I want to start singing but that would hurt everyone's ears.

Babies come home tomorrow.

Sometimes I think I am a different person I once was. I'm not rude, or as stubborn as I used to be. I am not as rough or mean. I think Harry or the babies have a bit part in that change. I couldn't ask for more because I already have a prefect boyfriend and perfect babies. But when I think about them, they are half vampire half human.. when they grow up what if they kill a classmate? or the teacher. I would have to tell them what they are before they go to school but how could I do that? When they start school they will be like four and how can you tell a four year old not to bit any one at school? It's like talking to a rock.

I walked up to Harry's house, wanting to just relax for today and make sure everything's ready for my children.

I am staying at the Tower but the master said that I don't have to work. So I went to go see Harry.

I knocked on the door and stood right at the entrance.

"Hey Sam. " Niall answered dully.

"Um hey Niall, can I come in?" I looked down at my feet which just let a few centimetres away from the entrance of the house.

"Oh yeah come in." We smiled and I stepped in.

"So where's Harry?" I looked around the living room.

"Oh..um him and Louis are fighting up stairs. "

"What? Like fighting fighting or arguing?"

" Well if it keeps going bit of both." I looked at him.

"Do you mind I use my abilities?" he put his hands up in defence and backed up a step.

"By all means." I smiled and thanked him and used my speed to run up and check the rooms to find them in Harry's room.

"NO HARRY IM NOT LETTING A FUCKING KILLER INTO MY HOUSE!" Louis screamed at his friend.

"LOUIS I LOVE HER! WHY CANT SHE STAY?! DONT YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY?!" He screamed back.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Boys! Calm down!" they didn't listen and kept yelling.

"HEY! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at them and Louis gave me am annoyed look.

"Stay out of this Sam! " Louis exclaimed.

"Fuck off Louis! Stop fighting both of you! Seriously what wrong with you!? You guys are best friends!" I looked at both of them.

"Well maybe if you weren't suck a bitch or a murderer I would like you more." Louis commented clearly annoyed.

"Louis really? That's what you want to say when I can clearly tell you that you have been friends with me years after I was turned and found nothing wrong. Whats the difference now?" I spat at him.

"That you lied to me! You didn't fucking tell me!"

"Louis if I knew you weren't going to yell at me I would have! but I know you and I knew this would happen either way!" I yelled at him taking a step closer to him.

"You're a real bitch you know that!"

"Hey! don't talk to my girlfriend like that!" Harry shoved Louis.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Louis shoved him harder. Harry was about to punch him when I used my speed and strength to push him on the bed.

"No fighting! Got that?!"they glared at each other.

"Got that?!" I repeated louder. Louis stomped out of the room and Harry just stayed on the bed.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." I straightened out my shirt and sat beside Harry.

"Now mind explaining why you were about to kill each other?"

"I wasn't going to go that far..." Harry mumbled.

"Anyway, explain." I gestured my hand for him to talk.

"Well I was going into my room and Louis was there but I still don't know why. Then he found a picture of us and said that he won't let you live here again, then we started to yell at each other."

"What do the other boys think about the idea?" I asked getting comfortable.

"Well they are warming up to the idea knowing you won't hurt them so if you give them another week or so it would be majority rules." he shrugged his shoulders. I nodded.

"Well I can't remember why I came here because you and Mr. Hate All People were fighting. So I think I'll go." I went to go get up but Harry pulled me back down.

"No stay..you haven't stayed the night since...we did it. I miss your cuddles." he pulled me into him and snuggled his face into my neck making me giggle.

"Ok fine I'll stay, but I'm tired so I wanna sleep." he nodded and we went under the blankets then fell asleep.