Chapter 9

*1 week later*

*Sam's P.O.V*

So last week shit went down, and by it went down I meant it went the fuck down! I almost got fucking kill for fuck sakes!

ANYWAY! Avery, Mandy and I are about to go shopping because,

1. I need maternity clothes.

2. I should start to buy baby stuff.

3. and lastly the girls really want to go shopping.

I talked to the Master for permission and he agreed.

"Common girls! We have till 8 to get back." I shouted at I walked into the dorm.

"We're done! calm down!" Mandy and Avery laughed and I smiled at my friends.

We walked out of the room and into the elevator to go to the lobby.

*at the mall*

"Lets go to that store!" Avery exclaimed tugging both me and Mandy into a store that I couldn't catch the name of because Avery's pulled us in so damn fast.

"Calm down child! We still have to go to maternity clothing store, so make this quick we only have an hour left." I informed them.

Avery waved me off saying that we will have time and I smiled as I went to check a few tops that were cute.

~~~~

"K let's go! Were done!" Mandy and Avery's slipped out of the store with me waking behind them.

"Are you guys forgetting something?" I looked at the back of their heads.

"Um... Yeah! Oh ya! The store you have to go to!" Avery's exclaimed spinning to look at me.

I smiled at her sarcastically.

"Yeah! " she stuck her tongue out at me the turned around to continue walking.

They tuned right and I just stopped and watched them for a bit longer.

"Um guys... the store is that way.." I pointed the other way even though they couldn't see me. I smiled.

"Yeah I knew that." I could tell Avery's was smiling as she said that and she's pinned and tugged Mandy's the other way. I shook my head and laughed softly.

I followed them to the maternity store and started to look for clothes.

~~~

When I was done, I came out with a few tops for when I'm really big and a few for in a few months and some for now.

"Ok girls. NOW we can go back." she smiled and Mandy picked me up.

"To the Tower!" she exclaimed as they both used their speed to bring us back to the Tower.

~~~~

The girls and I were laughing about something Mandy said as we walked back to our room.

I unlocked the door and everyone went quiet when I saw someone that I least expected to be at the Tower. Someone that I was very surprised to be even let into the tower.

And that person was...

Wait for it...

Harry Styles.