Chapter 10

"Harry? What the hell are you doing here? How the hell did you get in here!?" I shouted at him after I shut the door.

The lad was sitting on my bed smiling at me until I started yelling at him.

"I came to see you." he smiled once more.

"Harry that's sweet but how the hell did the guards let you in?" I sat be side him.

"Well.... they kinda didn't... I snuck in.." he looked down for a few seconds then back up at me.

"What!?" I whisper shouted. "You snuck in?!" he nodded.

"What did you have to tell me that was so worth risking you life?" I smirked a bit.

"Well..." he got up off then bed then knelt down on one knee. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"I wanted to tell you that I love you. Even if you are a vampire and it's made us stronger. You mean everything to me and you need to know that, so-" he pulled out a blue velvet ring case."- will you please marry me?" he looked at the ring then at me.

"Harry... Oh my god... do you like we are to young?" he looked up at me.

"Well a bit but I don't care because you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." I smiled up at him and kissed him.

"I love you but not now. In the future yes." I explained and he nodded, smiled and kissed me.