Chapter 33

I stocked into the cave and stood a few feet into the entrance.

"Your late."he asked, his back turned as he added mixtures into different vials.

"I need a favour from you." I said stuffing my hands into my brown leather jacket ignoring his comment.

"And what would that favour be?" he asked emotionless.

"I want to be human." I told him.

"Did you being my hearts back?" he asked as he continued to mix different liquids together.

"Yes." I said setting the bag that was on my shoulder to the cold rock.

"Bring them here." He said in the same monotoned voice. I grabbed the bag and brought it over to where he stands. He took the bag from me and took out the hearts.

He opened the jar that contained the vampire heart and set the lid aside. He then took the mixture that he finished and filled up a needle of the blue liquid. He injected the heart with the syrum and then closed the jar and put in in a refrigerator that was to the left near his desk.

"We will know in the morning. Goodbye." he said closing the fridge door.

"In not leaving until you have the right mixture." I told him standing in my spot in front of his chemistry set.

"Then I shall fix you a place to sleep." he went into a hall to the right all the way in the back of the cave and came back with a few blankets and a pillow. He handed me them and walked away not before saying, "make yourself comfortable." I glared at him and dropped the clothes to the ground.

I got to my knees and laid out the blankets that he provided me with and crawled in between the two. Before I laid down I slipped off my jacket and took off my combat boots. I put them beside the blankets I would be sleeping in and laid down. I put my hand under my pillow, supporting my head and fell asleep hoping he found the cure.

----

I stirred at the noise that Alfred was making and groaned.

"I wouldn't want to sleep through this if I were you." he said as he continued to make more noise.

"Why?" I grumbled and sat up, rubbing my head.

" Come see this." I stood up and tied up my boots then walked over to where he was standing.

"What?" I asked grumpily. I looked at the heart in the jar.

"What do you notice?" he asked.

"It looks normal." I said not understanding what he was getting at.

"Exactly." he grinned and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mea-" I was cut off by him.

"I found the cure." I widened my eyes at him in shock.

"You're kidding?" I asked hoping he wasn't joking.

"No I am not. I found the cure to vampirism." I smiled. YES! I yelled in my head. I wanted to jump and dance. IM GOING TO BE CURED! HOLY SHIT!

----

"How long will it have to settle into my body?" I asked after drinking the liquid that he injected in the heart the other night.

"A day. You will have to stay another night." I nodded.

" I will sleep now and wait till tomorrow." I told him walking over to the blankets I had previously slept in.

"Good idea. It lets the syrum settle in more." I laid down and fell alseep once more but this time I was excited instead of curious.