Chapter 30

*One month later*

So it's been awhile since Avery had had her.... changes and I think Niall is taking it the worst. Poor boy always is about to hug her when he falls right through her then he walks away sad and depressed.

My condolences to the blondie.

I can tell you very much that Avery hates being a... lets call it a blood sucking ghost. She hates it and is always disgusted when she has to feed. She doesn't go out side because she is still visible but just transparent.

Just imagine taking her out for a walk and people seeing her. Lets just say that would be complete and utter chaos.

Anyway it was like 12 in the afternoon or 1 in the afternoon and I was just watching tv. Niall was eating some crisps (chips) beside me and was switching the channel every 2 seconds and I was getting so fucking annoyed.

"Would you just pick something already?!" I shouted at him and he laughed a bit. "I'm serious Niall! you been switching channel for about 5 minutes now and you STILL haven't chosen anything yet! I mean C'MON MAN!" I shouted and he just laughed.

"If you are so pissed go see your little children." he looked at me and shoved some crisps in his mouth.

"There sleeping and if they weren't I bet they would pick a channel faster then you!" I snapped and he just laughed.

Crying. after I finished saying that my babies started to cry but it only sounded like Destiny.

"See they are agreeing with me." I told him smiling at him.

"No, now I think that means a shitty diaper." he smiled amused at me and I rolled my eyes as I made my way upstairs.

"I'm coming baby. Mamas comin'." I said walked into the room and, just like I predicted, Destiny was the one crying.

I picked her up and immediately knew that she needed to be changed.

I brought her over to her changing table that was near her crib and changed her.

After I changed her, I buttoned up her onesie and brought her down stairs. Cradling her in my arms and sat back down in my previous spot on the couch.

"Hello little Destiny!" Niall cooed to my little girl. He took her small hand and waved it up and down as he smiled at her.

He made a funny face at her and she giggled which made Niall smile wider.

"Do you want some crisps?" he offered a small tiny little crisp in her direction and she opened her mouth allowing Niall to set the crisp down on her small tongue.

"Sam!" I heard Avery shout from... where ever she was.

"Yes?!" I shouted once more.

"I'm hungry." she said as she walked through the wall from the kitchen.

"Ok let me get the supplies." I handed Niall Destiny then went into mine and Harry's room up stairs to get the stuff.

I walked into the empty room and grabbed the short white tube and a bag of blood.

I ran out of the room and down the stairs and stood in front of Avery.

"I am so going to head to my dad's tomorrow to get me fixed." she sighed as I poured the blood into the tube blew into it. It made the blood flow out the other end, transforming it into a red mist.

Avery walked into the most and inhaled deeply making the red mist disappear. I watched her as her fangs came out and eyes turned a vibrant red as she did this.