Chapter 24

"What do you mean don't open the door?" Niall asked.

"I mean there's vampires coming for me and Mandy that wanted to kill Harry." I explained.

"Oh my God! are you ok mate?" Niall asked concerned.

"Uh yeah kind of." he rubbed his neck.

"This is all your fault! If you didn't come into our lives he wouldn't have gotten fucking hurt!" Louis yelled at me.

"You mean if you didn't push me down the God damn stairs he wouldn't have gotten hurt!" I yelled at him.

"I wouldn't have pushed you if you don't fucking touch me!"

"Louis! Language! " Harry yelled putting a hand on my shoulder that was farther away from him.

"No! It's all her fault!" he pointed at me.

"Louis drop it. We don't need to fight, especially when there are small children in the house." Liam said to the outraged boy.

"Well I don't care about them! They should know that they have a murderer as a mother!" he yelled at me and it.... actually hurt me...

"You're... right Louis.. I am a murderer and I shouldn't have to brought children into this.." I spoke and hung my head down and Jarry side hugged me.

"No Sam how could you say that? " He tried to comfort me.

"See! I'm right and she knows it!" Louis pointed out.

"Yes Louis you are right. My kids should not be brought into this. They deserve better." I confessed. I could tell Harry was starting at me in shock.

"You're not saying what I think your going to say are you?" Harry asked shocked that I would actually think this.

Adoption.

"Harry they deserve better then me. What other choice is there?" I started at him.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Boys are you ready to fight?" I started at then and their eyes were wide.

"Well?" they then nodded there heads slowly.

"Well then go get some sort of a weapon like a stake-" I looked at Louis."or a knife." they nodded and most if them-except Louis went into the kitchen.

The all came back with a weapon and I nodded at them and swung the door open to expect a group of deadly vampires but instead stood a girl.

"Eleanor?"