Chapter 17

Here I am. The moment I have been waiting for.

Here I am, holding one of children. My little baby girl, Destiny. I smiled at my baby girl and looked up at the doctor who was still talking.

"And make sure to put them to sleep on there stomachs till they are about 10 weeks. This is only because so they don't choke. Other then that you guys can go, but we just need you to fill out the birth certificate. The time and date is already there but we need the names." he explained. I nodded and adjusted Destiny in my arms so I could write down her beautiful name. The doctor handed the paper to a nurse beside him and gave me Josh's birth certificate to write his name down.

"Ok everything is complete! Enjoy your beautiful babies." the doctor smiled at us and left.

"Well let's get these little bundles of joys home shall we?" I spoke happily and looked up to Harry from looking at Destiny.

"Yeah, we should." he smiled and followed me to the car.

~~~

"Sam, Harry? Is that you?" I heard Niall ask from the kitchen.

"Don't forget Destiny and josh. Their part of the family now too you know." I teased him and Niall walked out smiling.

"Can I see them?" he asked me and I nodded. I walked closer to my Irish friend and he looked at Destiny in awe.

Harry then walked beside me and Niall then looked at Josh.

"they're so.. beautiful.." he smiled at me and I starred at my baby girl.

"Well I'm going to bring these beauty's to their rooms to sleep a bit and stare at them a bit more." I joked.

"Oh that's right, I have a date with Avery!" Niall exclaimed. I walked backwards and stood in front of Niall once more.

"Avery, as in my Avery?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know, she did say she new you."

"Well you hurt her and you don't want to know what will happen to you." I nodded once at him and he stepped back then around me and ran out the door.

I walked up and into the babies room and saw Harry singing Josh a lullaby. I smiled and walked to Destiny's crib and laid her down and placed her small blanket onto her back.

I then sat on the small bench behind her crib and just watched Harry sing.

I have never heard him sing before and he is fantastic at it.

His eyes were closed as he softly sang the song of his choice and his hands placed clasped in his lap.

I listened to the lyrics he was singing and found out that he was singing 'isn't she lovely' by Stevie Wonder.

'Isn't she lovely made from love..." he opened his eyes and starred down at baby Josh then up to see me looking at him. He blushed and looked down.

"Were you watching me the whole time?" he looked up at me with a small smile.

"Well just a bit not the whole time." I looked into his eyes.

He patted his lap indicating that he wanted me to go over there.

I smiled and walked over and sat sideways on his lap.

"I love you." he whispered, looking at every part of my face.

"I love you to." we both smiled at each other.