Chpater 19

*Still Avery's P.O.V*

A wizard. My father is a wizard. No it can't be. It's fake, it has to be fake.

"Hey Avery? Are you ok?" he looked at my face really concerned with a bowl of chips in his hands.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I moved over so Niall could sit down.

"Did you find anything about your dad?" Niall asked passing the bowl to me.

"Uh yeah I did..." I furrowed my eye brows and turned the computer so Niall could see.

"Your dad is a wizard?" he looked at me confused.

"I guess so."

"Does it say where he is living?" Niall looked at me.

"Um.. I don't know.. I didn't read that far." I looked a the screen.

"It... doesn't say." Niall said after reading the whole page of information.

"Wait, let me go ask Sam if she knows some one who might know. She does know a lot of people who know a lot about this stuff." I crawled off the bed and speed walked to Harry's room.

I then saw Sam and Harry cuddled on his bed talking.

I knocked on the open door to grab their attention.

"Oh Avery!" Sam smiled at me.

"Sam can I talk to you out here for a quick second?" she nodded and kissed harry before joining me in the hall.

"Yes?"

"Well I was wondering if you knew someone who knew about wizards?" I asked her.

"You mean wizard Alfred?" she asked confused.

"Uh, yeah him."

"Oh every one knows about him. Well every vampire does, why what do you want to know?" she leaned up against the wall.

"I need to know where he lives."

"Why?"

"Well Alfred is my dad."

"No way!" she stood up straight and looked at me.

"It's true and I need to find him."

"Ok, came down stairs with me and I'll map you where he is." I nodded and followed her down the stairs and into the living room.

"Ok so this is where he hides and this is where we are." she cut me out a large square of a map that she circled where he was and where we were.

"Now if you want to come back safe, because there is a lot of wolves and wild animals out around that area, go this way." she took a highlighter and highlighted a path.

I nodded.

"Is that is?"

"Yep."

"Ok. NIALL COME ON WE ARE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!" We then heard feet pounding down the stairs and Niall was beside me with his black leather jacket on.

"Ok bye thanks Sam!" I waved at her and before shutting the door I heard her yell, "have fun and be careful!"