Chapter 31

It's been one day since I was assigned the task and today I am getting ready to go get my first heart. I am starting with the vampire heart to prepare myself for the human.

I was in the basement of the boys house gearing up. I was wearing black pants, a black tank top. I have a black weapon belt on that was holding my dagger and hand gun. I slipped in a long, baggy army green shirt that just covered my weapons and put on a leather jacket. My hair was tied tight in a pony tail and I slipped on some combat boots.

I looked in the mirror that I brought down and made sure that my weapons weren't showing. After I made sure that they were completely covered I walked up the stairs and slipped my phone into my pocket.

It was 8:45 pm., and it was dark out which made it a bit easier to kill because no one will see me as they would in the day time.

I walked through the living room and to the front door and opened it quietly knowing the boys and babies were asleep and crept out of the house. I shut the door behind me and walked down the sidewalk and into a very famous ally for vampires.

I have heard a lot about this ally and know that a lot of vampires tend to bring their kills here or to just hang out. It was about a half a mile away from Harry's so not a long walk but a decent distance.

I slipped into the darkness and saw about 4 vampires. Not as many as I was expecting for a famous ally way but it will do. I walked up to a tall figure and tapped on their shoulder. The body turned around and a guy stood into front of my towering over about another foot. He wore a black trench coat and black dress shoes. He had nice hazel eyes and dark brown hair that was a ruffled to the right which was my left.

Now I just have to get him away from here if I don't want to be killed by more vamps.

I plastered a smirk in my face and tried to look sexy.

"Hey hot stuff." I said butting my lip and checked him out.

"Hello." his voice was deep maybe about as deep as Harry's maybe a bit deeper.

"Wanna get away from here?" I asked him trying to sound sexy but I think if I were in his shoes I probably looked mental and out of my mind.

"Um excuse me?" he asked raising an eye brow at me.

"C'mon baby, we can go away from these vamps and go have some fun." I said placing my hand on his arm and sliding it down his arm.

He seemed to be thinking it over and gave me a small smile with a hint if a smirk.

"Ok." I took his hand and lead him into the forest that started near Harry's house and my old house.

I lead him in between the trees and stopped once deep in the woods.

I grabbed his face and started to make out with the stranger who was actually kind of cute but no where compared to Harry.

He went to my jacket to take it off, threw it to the ground. I then took off his jacket and trailed my hands up his shirt. He slipped my baggy shirt off and started to kiss my jaw then my neck and to my shoulder.

I took my left hand and went down to his waist and took my right hand, grabbing my dagger. I wanted to be sneaky with this.

I slowly pulled my arm up behind his back and stabbed him. He groaned in pain and fell to the ground with closed eyes.

I knew he was still alive because you can't kill a vampire just by stabbing them.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled making blood cover the dirt and some leaves from his back wound.

I tore his shirt of and sliced a deep cut right down his chest, I heard him groan in pain again as I tore his chest open.

This is gross.

I cringed as I saw his ribs and lungs all covered in blood. I placed my hands on his thrid ribs on either side and broke them off. I then broke off his four top ones and tossed them on the ground. I tore out his lungs which was disgusting as they slumped in my hands and placed them beside his body. I then saw his heart. It was red but also a bit black as he was a vampire.

I still don't know of he is dead yet... If he isn't I am so so so sorry.

I took my dagger a carefully cut out his heart. I lifted it from his body and wrapped it in my shirt that was on the ground. I then stood up and used my speed to run back to the house which wasn't far.

I slowed down as I approached the house and snuck inside trying not to wake up the boys.

I went into the kitchen and searched for a jar big enough to fit the heart in. Once I did, I put the heart in and filled it with this chemical to preserve it. When it was filled almost to the rim, I put it in a cupboard where the boys won't find it.

I then walked up stairs, checked my kids then went to Harry's room to see his back facing me as he slept.

I took my shirt and put in in his laundry hamper along with my black pants. I placed my boots by his bedroom door and hid my weapon belt under his bed.

I slipped on a pair of his jogging pants and kept my black tank top on then crawled in beside Harry hoping he doesn't wake up.

I got under the blankets and turned my back so it was facing him. I then turned back around and kissed his lips softly.

"Goodnight Harry.." I whispered. He then stirred and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer and nuzzling his head into my neck. It took all my might not to giggle and wake him up as it tickled me.

"Mmm... Sam I missed you..." he mumbled then started to snore a bit telling me that he was asleep. I got comfortable and fell asleep to the sound of Harry's snoring.

I'm going to miss him when I leave...