Chaptet 5

"IM WHAT!" I shouted at my doctor.

"I said, I'm not positive but that's a huge possibility."

"How would I find out for sure? I can't go to a human doctor nor could I take the test. I'm dead! how could I have a child grow inside of me?" I exclaimed.

"I said its impossible but you will have to wait and see if your stomach gets bigger or not." I put my head in my hands then raised my head again.

"How would it live? would it be a full vampire or no?"

"I will have to read about things like this but I don't think it's happened. You see, the baby feeds off of what you eat, so blood, but the father is...human in guessing?" I nodded. " so when is born, it will be half vampire and half human, but when it's gets to 17 or 18 it will stop growing. The child will be able to eat either human food or blood and have all the qualities of a vampire." he explained to me.

"Will it do anything while inside me or should it be like an ordinary pregnancy?"

"Well it should be normal but if you have any issues call me." I nodded and we left.

Once in the dorm I started to panic.

"Do you think you are pregnant?"

"I think I am..."

"So you and Harry...."

"Yes, we had sex."

"When?"

"The night before we left."

"Oh my god. Are you going to tell him?" Mandy asked looking at me.

"No, not until I know for sure." she nodded then looked around the room.

"Where's Avery?" I looked around like Mandy had just done.

"I don't know.." I shrugged then laid down in my bed.

"Well, you relax while I go to work and I will tell the Master that your not felling well enough to work." Mandy stood up and left the room.

I took out my phone and starred at Harry's contact deciding if I should call or text him. I want to tell him but I am not positive yet.

No I shouldn't, but I want to.

~~~

"Hey!" Avery chirped as she entered the room.

"Hey. Where where you?" I asked.

"I was with the Masters talking about my training." I nodded.

"So how was the doctors?" she sat down at Mandy's desk and turned the chair to look at me.

"It was fine."

"Did they find what was wrong?"

"They don't have an exact answer but the think they know."

"What do they think is wrong?"

"They think I'm pregnant."

"What! They what?! Do you believe that?"

"Yes I do."

"Did you have.... with anyone recently?"

"Yes."

"How would that work? Your dead."

"I know. They said it was impossible but they also said it could happen."

"When are you going to tell him?"

"I will when I know for sure." Avery nodded. I got under the covers and went to sleep knowing it was past 8 o'clock.