Chapter 7

I stormed into my dorm, pushing the door open with full force.

"Whoa! Whats wrong?" Mandy stood up and Avery looked up.

"Louis is what." I growled.

"You should calm down. It's not good to be stressed out when you are pregnant." Mandy sat me down and grabbed a bag of blood then handed it to me.

"I can't calm the fuck down if that ass keeps messing up my life!" I shouted.

"Avery, sweetie, can you go please? This is a private conversation." Mandy asked Avery nicely. The teen nodded, grabbed her book and left.

Mandy looked at me once again and sat beside me.

"Ok now tell me everything that happened when you went there." I sighed and began.

"Well I went there and Zayn answered, then I asked for Harry and he came. Then I told him I was pregnant and he was happy so we went into the house to think if different names. While Harry went to go get note pads, Liam came then Harry told him and Liam was like 'what!? harry your only 18' and shit. Then Louis came down and and said something like 'get that bitch out of here!'. Then the other boys came down and he told them I was a vampire and we kept yelling at each other. Then Liam we as like 'how do we know you won't hurt us?' after I told them I wouldn't and I said 'well if I wanted to hurt you I would have done it by now.' and we kept talking about that then Louis threw a knife at me-" Mandy took a sharpe intake. "- and it missed by inches then it hit the wall and that's when I left." I took a big breath.

"Wow... no wonder your stressed." I nodded.

"See he's an ass that keeps ruining up my life!"

"So whats going on with you and Harry?"

"I think we are back together..."

"You know you should turn him."

"No never. I won't do it."

"Do you want a normal family with him?" I nodded." Well it's the only way to do it."

"I'll think about it but I won't do it in a while like a long while." Mandy nodded understanding where I was coming from.

"Well lay down and relax. The last thing we need is something bad happening to the baby." I gave her a small smile.

"Fine." I laid down and drank my blood before falling asleep.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Sam just left.

I tugged at my hair after she slammed the door.

"What the hell man! What was that for?!" I yelled at louis.

"She's a vampire mate! She could kill you!"

"I love her! She's carrying my child! Why the hell would she kill me?!" I turned and pulled the knife out of the wall then faced Louis again.

"You don't know that!" he yelled once more. I slowly walked closer to him until I was about 3 feet away. I raised the knife a bit.

"Whoa mate... Calm down.." Louis raised his hands in defence.

"I'm not going to kill you! Why the fuck would you think that!?" I shouted at my best mate.

"Then don't raise the knife at me like that! You're scaring me!"

I ooked at the knife with a smirked then at Louis with the same smirk.

I walked up to him and pressed him against a wall. I brung the knife up to his throat but just hovering over his neck.

"This scares you? Then stay the fuck away from my girlfriend. Don't threaten her or hurt her or I will hurt you." he gulped then I stepped away from him and went to the kitchen.

I put the knife away and checked the time. It was almost 9.

I turned to Louis and smiled.

"Night mate! See you tomorrow!" I gave him a toothy grin before jogging up the stairs to my room and going to sleep.