Chapter 8

*Louis's P.O.V*

I sat down at the kitchen table eating my lunch. A chicken sandwich and some tea. Can't go wrong with a nice cuppa Yorkshire tea.

I heard feet running down the stairs. I turned my body to see who it was. It was just Harry. I rolled my eyes, annoyed with the bloke that I call my friend.

"Hey Lou!" Harry chirped, patting my shoulder.

I ignored him. I stood up and put my plate in the sink then grabbed my mug and went to my room to relax.

These couple of days have been rough. When we didn't hear of Sam, Harry was sad and worried but mostly sad and depressed. Especially when he thought they broke up.

I was there when he needed someone but it was hard knowing his girlfriend was a killing demon and now she's carrying his child. I miss Sam, I really do but I don't want to be around someone who will kill me.

I miss the girl who I used to hang out with. The girl I could tell my secrets to. The one I used to call my best friend but I can't do that anymore. I can't talk to her or tell her I miss her because she will kill me. Not only that but she isn't the same. She isn't the same sweet funny girl I used to know.

The one I miss so terribly.

*Liam's P.O.V*

Yesterday. What the hell happened?! Like really it started out so normal the a Sam came, then Louis came and it was like a fucking atomic bomb blew up. Or a science experiment gone wrong. NEVER put those two in a room together, it's like world war lll! Like holly shit!

And to make matters worse or weirder, or I don't fucking know, but she is a vampire. A mythical fucking creature! AND she carrying Harry's baby!! but isn't she dead?.... I don't fucking know. All I know is it's to much for me to handle. I am just going to sleep for a while.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

Sam. Is. A. Vampire. The hell?! No wait I think that where she came from.... right? because aren't vampires devils? and don't devils come from hell? I don't know. I was better off not talking to any of them but the Mandy came here and it was like HOLLY SHIT! SHES A FUCKING PRINCESS! but then she talks to Sam and stuff about a boyfriend and then my world just falls apart.

Even if I were to date Mandy, isn't she a vampire to? If Sam's one then isn't she one? God I miss Mandy.. her wavy brown hair that flows just a few inches below her shoulder, her bright green eyes, her smile... Shes perfection.

BUT I CANT FUCKING HAVE HER!

*Niall's P.O.V*

I don't understand any of this. It's too much to take in. Sam's a vampire, she is carrying Harry's unborn baby. Hey and Louis absolutely hate each others guts. But no one knows why other then shes a vampire.

I don't know much about vampires other then the basic fact like they drink blood and shit but aren't they dead? Yhey are dead right? then how the FUCK is she pregnant?! That's like... impossible!! that's like me getting full, or.... I can't think if anything else.

This doesn't make sense... at fucking all.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Louis mad at me, but honestly I could care less. What I care about is that no body will accept my girlfriend! or...maybe soon to be fiancée....

Yes I'm thinking of purposing to her. I don't care that we have been dating for like... I think about a year.. But I love her and she is baring my child which tells me that we do love each other.

I can't wait to see the boys expressions when they find out we will be getting married.