Chapter 1

Your POV
I was walking through the forest trying to find another pray. But I had a strange feeling someone was watching. I saw a human male and female walking together, they both had guns. So you decided to make a secret entrance. You carefully walked up behind them and took their guns. "Thanks for the new toys! How about we play a game! It's called Cat and Mouse! I'm the cat and your the mice! You have ten seconds!" I said they started to run while I turned around to count.
"1"
They ran further
"2"
They continued running
"3"
Their not going that far
"4"
Their too slow
"5"
Their running out of breath but keep going
"6"
They are slowing down
"7"
They start to run faster
"8"
They run further
"9"
Then you pointed the guns behind you without looking
"10"
You shot the guns then turned around. "Cat wins this round!" You said walking over to the two dead bodies. "Hmmmm where can I find the next group of players? Hmmmm" you see monsters but jump into a tree. "I'm not breaking my promise. I'll never kill a monster unless they try to kill me!" I start jumping tree to tree trying to find humans. I spot my next target! A Male with a few others! I jump out of the trees. "Hey boys look what we have here! She's a mighty fine cutie alright!" The boys come behind the leader I'm guessing and started flirting and complimenting me. "You wanna play a game?" I asked they nodded "ok it's called hide n seek! Basically you guys hide and I try to find you! Last one found gets a kiss!" I said while turning around starting to count "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" I pulled out the long dagger I was able to steal from the leader. "Ready or not here I come!" I found eight boys and stabbed their hearts and heads I giggled each time. Then when I found the leader I hid the dagger behind my back "ready for your kiss!" I said gripping the dagger tighter. When he leaned in I stabbed through his heart and pinned him to the tree. "Sorry but I haven't found the one I love yet!" I said giggling to myself. I went a few miles away from there and found a river so I washed myself off. I pulled out my bag and took out a new pair of clothes.

(No you don't have a pierced stomach and yes you have makeup and no your not wearing heels your wearing black flats and no you don't have all those bracelets unless you want them)I put my bloody clothing in the bag and headed towards my treehouse

I put my bloody clothing in the bag and headed towards my treehouse. "Ahhh home sweet home!" I said then giggled, I spotted traveling monsters so I put up a camouflage cover. I heard a female voice say "you said she went this way, where's she now?! I need her on my team if she's as dangerous as you described her!" Then I heard a male voice "look all I know is that she's around here somewhere! Let's set up camp here and I'll go looking for her!" I peeked to see a skeleton. He was wearing a jacket and on the hood of it was white fur. He had two cracks in his skull. He had skinny jeans and black combat boots. Then I also saw a female fish lady with a black shirt and pants and some sneakers. She had beautiful red hair it reminded me of blood she had it in a ponytail too! I think the skeleton saw me when he looked around. I went to higher ground and used a telescope I found a while ago I saw he was gone. When I turned around he was there, I giggled and stood up "tag your it!" I said before running and jumping tree to tree seeing how long it took for him to catch me. He teleported in front of me and I feel backwards and hit my butt on the ground. I giggled as he teleported in front of me again "awww you caught me! Wanna play again?" I asked before the fish lady came running up behind me. "I see you found her!" She said, I crossed my arms "no one told me we were playing hide n seek!" I said jokingly, she rolled her eyes "I didn't know she was a freaking kid!" She whispered to the skeleton "are we playing telephone now?" I asked, she pulled out a spear "sorry kid you're not what I needed!" She through the spear at me, I easily dodged it. She looked shocked and so did the skeleton "if you're not going to make up your mind on what game we're gonna play I'm going to find a new pray!" I said "how'd you dodge that.... I didn't see that coming!" The fish lady said. "You wanna see something else!" I said excited for my next trick. I took my one finger on each of my hands and then put them next to each other then separated each other then took the fire looking whip. "I got a toy!" I said and spotted a human running towards us ready to fight I hit him with the whip. Then I lassoed him and through him into a tree. "What game are we gonna play or am I gonna sit here and do a magic show?" I asked tilting my head in curiosity. "Cause if not I'll just kill that guy and be on my way!" I said pointing to the knocked out man. "She's so in!" The fish lady whispered to the skeleton "so I'm guessing telephone or are you gonna change your mind?" I asked, while the skeleton walked up to me. "We're going to play a game called walking home to monster base, ok doll." He said I nodded "what are the rules?!" I asked "no running off and try not to get caught by any humans!" He said I nodded "ok well before the game starts can you tell me your names then I'll tell you mine?!" I asked "Gaster! Sans but call me G!" G said (G's the skeleton). "I'm Undyne!" Undyne said (Undyne's the fish lady). I nodded "my names Y/n!" I said with a smile. We started to walk then we were greeted by some other monsters. Later while walking a human pulled me away from the monsters and G noticed, he seemed mad but calmed down when he saw I was holding a knife behind my back so he just watched. "You ok, glad I saved you from those stupid monsters!" The man said "thanks for your help, I think you deserve a prize!" I said while leaning in for a kiss, he did the same but instead of a kiss he got stabbed in the heart. "Sorry sir, I don't belong to you!" I said leaving the man dead on the ground. I walked back up to G. "Good job, doll!" G said I felt my face heat up, what was I feeling "thanks!" I said looking down.