Chapter 24

Y/n's POV
When I got there Grillby was there talking to G. I snickered a little. "Hey Grillby can I get some fries to go before I leave?" I asked he nodded he came back with fries and I gave him $5. I told him bye and started walking home with G.

"Where are we going babe?" G asked "home." I stated "why don't I just teleport us there?" He said "cause I don't want you to pass out." I said. He teleported us home anyways. He pinned me to the bed. "G I need to put this downstairs." I stated he teleported it "or that'll do?" I said.

G crawled on top of me on the bed and then pulled the blankets over us. I wrap my arms and tail around him pulling him close to me. I closed my eyes to go to sleep but G pulled out my soul and licked it. I quivered in delight. "G you're drunk stop." I yawned. He lied down on top of me grinding his member on my (ahem). I let him lay on top of me but I didn't let him grind.

      "Geeeeee stawp it! Or I'm not sleeping with you for a week!" I threatened he sighed "fiiiiiiine!" He still laid down on top of me. I flipped him over and lied on top of him and drifted off to sleep.

      I woke up to G groaning I put a hand on his shoulder. "G are you ok?" I asked "yeah I'm fine, dove." He stated I wrapped my arms around him "are you sure? I mean you were drunk last night..." I said "you ok, dove?" He asked I giggled "of course! I mean if I was I'd wake up groaning like you!" I said with another giggle.

"G?" I asked "hm?" He hummed in response "am I your kitty cat?" I asked "of course you're my kitty cat, kitten!" He said kissing me "thought so!" I said. I felt him smile in the kiss.

      "G if you did get me pregnant, would you leave me?" I asked "woah! Where'd that come from, dove?" G asked "I'm just wondering. Would you leave me?" I asked "no." G said I smiled "good." I said.