Chapter 5

Your POV
    I liked this plan! I got to play my game and meet the human king! I'm so excited to kill them. And thankfully Neko's were accepted by humans.

   I've also grown some strong feelings for G, but I didn't want to start anything yet. Well at least not until the war ends.

    I started walking towards the castle with a fake injured body. The front guards ran up to me and helped me inside which gave the monsters a chance to sneak in.

   I was pretending to limp the whole way. When we finally made it to the throne room I was introduced to the king. The king ordered for me to be healed instantly.

   Once I was fully healed the guards tied my hands behind my back. Then they left. And the king entered. I was pushed onto a bed.

   I was shocked then the king ripped my shirt and skirt off. You start shaking. You've never been in a mess like this.

   He ripped off your skirt. You tried to escape but you failed. Then your insane mode went on and you were able to break the ropes. "You're curious! Aren't ya?!" I asked teasing him by tugging at my bra straps.

I look at him, his eyes were filled with lust. Then a bone went through him. I giggled insanely then went sane again to see G. I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek. I put back on my shirt and skirt. He was blushing. I giggled normally.

I gave him a real gentle smile. Then I gave him another kiss, this time on the teeth (lips). I pulled away then dragged him out of the door back to the others. Undyne was killing the last of the guards.

Then we walked back to the base. Once we did it was pitch black outside. I yawned, G carried me to my room. Instead of letting him leave I pushed him on the bed and started kissing him "I love you, G!" I said "I love you too, doll!" G said. He started kissing me back, I then rested my head on his chest. "I love you, G" I said before drifting off to sleep.