Chapter 26 | Proposal

Y/n's POV
He went on one knee and pulled out a small ring box "will you marry me?" He asked and clicked a button on the front of the box that opened to show a ring. "OF COURSE!!!!!!" I said ok besides the baby this is the happiest day of my life! He stood up and kissed me.

I don't know how proposals or weddings work so

Time Skip After Wedding

Me and G were by ourselves at the house. Even though this was a war... I still got married and I'm having a child. Out of all the resets... mistakes... and new starts... this is the best one.

Ash and Snow were out running errands getting baby stuff and what not. The baby was still just a small lump on my belly but I spent an hour explaining to G that's how Neko pregnancy works. The lump will only get a little bigger when it's done cooking inside me [;)].

"What are we going to name the baby?" I asked "well for a boy we could do... Tristan, Fin, or Chris." G suggested "for a girl what if we do... Hope, Brynn, or Star!" I suggested. Speaking of names Raven ran over to us and started kissing/licking me and G's faces. "Calm down girl!" I said me and G were both laughing as Raven finally calmed down.

Author's Note

Vote For Boy Name
Tristan
Fin
Chris

Vote For Girl Name
Hope
Brynn
Star

Hope you've enjoyed this book so far btw I'm going to make a sequel once I finish this book!