Chapter 3

Your POV
I was snatched the person dragged me while he ran away from where G was. I was pinned to a tree and some weird iron bars were wrapped around my wrists keeping me stuck on the tree. I looked at the man. It was my ex boyfriend, I gave him a mean glare "what the fuck do you want?!" I asked him "I wanted to know why you're hanging with monsters? I mean me and you are Neko and Neko's stay away from monsters!" He said with anger in his voice "Well At Least They Treat Me With Respect!" I yelled. I tried to use my magic but I screamed in pain as it shocked me like if I was hit by lightning. "You fucking bitch!" I screamed I opened my mouth to say something else but he pressed a finger against my lips and leaned close to my face. I kicked where it really hurts and he fell backwards in pain. Then my hair was flying I saw G come over here but he froze when he saw what I was doing. I used most of my power to get the iron off and I succeeded then I walked over to my ex boyfriend and threw him very, very far. My vision started to go black then everything went black.
Gaster! Sans POV
She used most of her power to get the iron off of her. She succeeded but she looked very tired then she threw a man very, very far. Then she passed out.
Geez that must of took a lot of power!
Well she managed to take care of herself but never mind
I felt Gaster's presence leave so I picked up Y/n bridal side and took her back to camp and put her in her tent. I went to see if there were any humans in the area and when I got back I saw Y/n walking around singing

"G!" She shouted running towards me. "What happened?" She asked. "You used most of your powers to get out of the iron bars but you passed out! Who was that guy that did that to you?" I asked, she looked down "my ex boyfriend....". I nodded "you need to stay here and rest." I said walking off, she only followed "no! I'm gonna have fun and I don't need magic to do that!" She said, her voice had a bit of anger in it. "But you have to if you wanna heal!" I said "I can heal myself!" She said in denial, she had tears in her eyes it seemed like she was remembering something. I ran after her and saw her run up a tree. Then she started to sing!

I read her thoughts (this is you)
He's sounding like my adoptive dad! Always never believing in me nor trusting me! Why do I stay... is it because.... I love him? No! Get this out of your stupid head! All you are is a fucking pathetic Neko who can't fucking love someone without fucking loosing them! First my real parents second my adoptive parents third my ex boyfriend and next might.... be him.... Shut the fuck up Y/n! He doesn't love you! No one does....
I walk up to her "what do you want!?" She said angry yet upset. "Fine do what you want you just can't go alone!" I said then she gave me a hug, I hugged her back. I didn't want this to end.