Chapter 27

Y/n's POV
              I had twins. They're both two now. I had a girl named Brynn and a boy named (this was randomly selected) Tristan.

 I had a girl named Brynn and a boy named (this was randomly selected) Tristan

Tristan (he doesn't have a bow)

Brynn

Two beautiful babies. Tristan was part wolf G questioned why and I had to explain to him that I'm also part wolf. Cause I'm not just a Neko, human, monster hybrid. I was cradling Brynn while Snow had Tristan. Snow had Tristan because G's dad won't leave him alone about something. We put Tristan and Brynn to bed and I was gonna talk to Snow but I started crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked. "S-someone is trying to g-get m-me, and I-I'm scared wh-whoever th-this Person is I-is gonna t-try t-to g-get th-the k-kids and m-me and k-kill G!" I said.

"Y/n everything we be all right, ok?" She said. I wiped my eyes and calmed down. "Y-yeah, everything will be fine!" I said. "Get some rest..." Snow said before walking out of the room. I took a deep breath and let it out. I just laid on my bed waiting for G to come home. A few minutes later he came in and quietly closed the door behind him. Probably thinking I was asleep. He lied down next to me and I turned to face him but he was already out. I wrapped my arms around him and my tail wrapped around his spine. "Good night..." what I wasn't expecting was "good night, Y/n..."