Chapter 9

Your POV
   I sighed as I was sent to the hospital to pick up some supplies. Tiff turned me around and handed me a knife. I had a knife in my hand and saw dust on the ground. A monster died was my guess. Almost every monster entered the room and stared at me with shock and disappointment. "You betrayed us!" Assgore yelled "b-but I didn't do anything!" I said, G was the one that definitely looked mad at me. "Oh yeah then why's there a knife in your hand!" One of the monsters yelled "because Tiffany came in here and gave it to me once she made me face her then she disappeared and I saw the dust! Then you guys came in!" I explained "you backstabber!" G yelled at me. I felt my heart shatter. I pulled out my soul. Broken. Scared. Heart Broken. Black, Blue and a Dirty Red. Those were the colors of those emotions. I put my soul away and felt tears in my eyes Tiff was smiling and holding G's arm. I walked through the crowd of monsters with the magic chains appearing. I started singing "it's getting harder every day! But I heard you say you loved me that the part I can't forget! And I wish that you'd come save me..." I sang. I sent a message to G before I left the building. I would never do this. Remember this. My hearts shattered, my souls a mess, you were the one, but now I'm broken again. I then ran back to my tree house crying.

G's POV
   Y/n's message kept repeating in my head I would never do this. Remember this. My hearts shattered, my souls a mess, you were the one, but now I'm broken again. I knew she wouldn't of done it. But then again I'm just upset that she might of actually done it. Tiff said she had to go somewhere so I waited on Y/n's bed. I wanted her to come back.

Your POV
   I sat in my tree house quietly sobbing but then I heard talking. "I got rid of her! Now we can attack!" I heard Tiff say I looked over to see Tiff talking to humans. "Good job Tiffany now if she returns there... Kill Her." The male human said to Tiff, Tiff nodded and flew off back to the monsters place. Once the male human disappeared I went running and jumping tree to tree. My eyes filled with tears, I entered the room they were in "Tiffany! Don't hurt G! Please!" I begged. "What are you talking about I'd never hurt G!" Tiff said "Stop Lying! I Saw You Talking To That Human! You Just Want To Kill All Monsters! Just Don't Hurt G!" I exclaimed. "Your right! I should kill him now!" She said turning to stab him. I got in the way. I was stabbed instead. Last thing I saw before passing out was a yellow aura.

G's POV
   I was furious, shocked and overwhelmed. I went crazy mad after what Tiff did. I threw her around the room until the knife finally killed her. Then I ran to Y/n's side. "Wake up!" I said trying to find a pulse. "Y/n! Please! Wake! Up!" I begged. I found a soft pulse. It lightened more then got faster until Y/n's eyes fluttered opened she was still crying. "Y/n don't move I need to bandage your wound!" I said grabbing some bandages. I lifted up her shirt grabbed some water cleaned the wound then bandaged it. She was panting but I didn't care "Y/n I love you and I'm sorry for saying that to you earlier!" I said hoping she'd talk to me after what just happened. "I love- love y-you t-too!" She said before passing out. I put her on the bed and lied down next to her. Luckily she still had a pulse.