Chapter 14

G's POV
Y/n literally jumped out of my arms when she heard that almost everyone said "AnOtHeR?!?!" "Yes there is another human base. We just don't know where it is! We need to find it before they find us!" Assgore announced.

      I think Y/n was trying to fight insanity. "We'll be starting search teams tomorrow so I ask you all to be prepared!" Assgore said. I teleported me and Y/n home once I saw Philip trying to talk to her. Y/n seemed upset.

      She punched the wall there was a dent in it now. "Babe~" I hummed. She threw another punch at the wall there was now a slight crack "BABE!" I yelled her Neko ears twitched and she turned around and gave me an apology face.

      "Your going to fix that right? Anyways you need to calm down!" I said then sighed "babe you need to calm down! Just because there's another fight doesn't mean you have to destroy the wall, doll!" I said now she just looked sad she pulled out her eye necklace and moved two fingers left and it went back to normal. "Sorry..." she said.

      She took a deep breath "I just don't want to loose you from a human or a monster accidentally killing you! I just... I can't loose you!" She said tears in her eyes. I gave her a hug she cried into my shoulder. I teleported us back upstairs to our room and she slowly drifted off to sleep.

      I sighed I wrapped my arms around her, I felt bad. When I first met her she was already mentally insane. She knew how to control it though which surprised me. Or she just liked to be mentally insane. But I still loved her for who she was and I didn't want to risk loosing her again.