Chapter 11

Your POV
      I didn't want to tell G anything about the man who's after me. It was a Neko but he wants me. And my powers. I thought I lost him for good after... she helped me learn. I thought the war between me and him was over. But no. It's just beginning.

      The other day, some monsters found a wolf hybrid. G didn't want me to heal or even see the hybrid right now. G later told me that the hybrid was awake and G wanted me to meet him. When we went to visit him outside he went up to me and kissed my hand "uh what a uh gentleman!" I said a little embarrassed.

      G looked jealous. "Don't do that again though. I uh have a boyfriend!" I said to him. "So who's the person who got the gift from the angels?" He asked I pointed to G. He gave a soft smile to me and a mean glare to G. I giggled.

      The hybrid smirked at me "anyways my name is Philip! Nice to meet you Miss?" He said "Y/n!" I said "Miss Y/n! Why don't you show me around Miss Y/n?" He asked "sure I c-" I was then interrupted by G "I thought you already saw the place?" He said "no they just showed me around the hospital." He stated giving G a mean glare but I didn't notice.

      "Don't worry G I'll show him around then we can get back to building our house!" I said (you and G were too busy helping Toriel and Assgore you forgot to build your own house). He just nodded and me and Philip started to walk around.

                                    ~ Time Skip ~

      Me and Philip were in the forest just outside of the base. He took my hand and kissed it again. "Philip I have a boyfriend." I said "he's not here." Philip said "I love G I'm not going to cheat on him!" I said. "I'm not saying you cheat on him, where I'm from we say hello and goodbye to the angels by kissing their hands!" He said "uh ok, I understand it might be your family tradition but it makes me feel uncomfortable so can you try not to?" I asked he nodded "I shall try! But don't be mad if I do not succeed!"

      He walked away and I went back to me and G's house. It was almost done we just needed some other stuff then we were good! I needed to use my magic to do it though. G gets a little upset when I use my healing magic or any magic that makes me pass out. I get mad when he's over reacting.

But I still love him.                          ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤

G's POV
      I felt jealous of Philip, it seems like he's trying to take Y/n away from me. I saw Y/n walk up to me "are you ready to continue?" She asked I looked at her confused then realized what she meant and nodded. She kissed my check "your too cute G!" She said.

      We started working on the house again. Y/n used some of her builders magic to get some materials we needed. I had her get a few materials at a time so she didn't pass out. When we finally finished building it was nighttime. I teleported her upstairs to our room that has been completed for a while. We just needed to finish the rook of the house and attic.

      I lied her down on the bed she then pulled me with her. I was now on top of her. I had a smirk on my face and she had her innocent smile. I lied down on top of her and kissed her. I bit her lip for access. This was actually the first time we are actually going to make out. She opened her mouth and our tongues had a little battle before I took victory.

      My tongue explored her mouth. We pulled away for air then went back to it. Once we stopped I asked her a question "hey I uh know this is random but uh can I see your soul?" I asked we both sat up and she pulled out her soul. It was changing colors! I was in awe. I traced my fingers across it and Y/n bit her lip. I continued to trace my fingers across it but then she let out a soft moan. I smirked and looked at her. She was covering her mouth.

      I moved her hand "that was cute, doll!" I said she blushed. I pinned her on the bed and put her hands above her head. She blushed even more. She then had a smirk on her face and went on top of me. She rested her head on my chest. "I love you G!" She said "I love you too, doll!" We both drifted off to sleep.