Chapter 13

G's POV
      That night when we got home Y/n said she was going to take a shower. When she got back she was in her bra and panties. "Care to explain?" I asked gesturing towards her idea of clothing. She went right beside me on the bed "I told you I'm not letting you go that easily!" She said.

      "Oh really?" I asked she nodded. I teleported behind her and pinned her to the bed. "Really it looks like I'm the one that has you~" I cooed. She had a blush on her face. I unpinned her bra and started messing with her breasts. She moans. I start to mess with her tits she moans loader. I rubbed my member on her (ahem) and she wanted more pressure.

      "G I want more!!!" She moaned. I did as told. I took off my pants and my jacket. Leaving me in my boxers. I threw off her panties and rested my skull on her stomach. Then I took off my underwear and rubbed my member on her (ahem). She then positioned herself. She gave me the kitty cat eyes I couldn't say no to. So I went inside of her. Once she adjusted to it and moaned a thousand times I started to thrust.

      After a while of moaning she said "I think I'm gonna cum!" She said I pulled out of her and licked her (ahem). I stuck to fingers up her (ahem) then licked my fingers "you're sweet, doll!" I said she blushed panting.

      Her panting started to slow down. "I think *pant* I'm ready *pant* for bed!" She said, but I disagreed "I'm not!" She smirked then put my member in her mouth. She started by teasing me then I gripped the back of her hair and pushed her forward. Her head was bobbing and it felt so good I started to moan.

      "I'm ready for bed now!" I said she nodded we went to bed naked.

                                     ~Time Skip~

      In the morning I woke up to a sleeping Y/n. I put on a new pair of clothes (all his clothes look the same). I went downstairs and made some breakfast. When Y/n walked downstairs I greeted her with a kiss and a "morning babe!" She seemed shocked about the name but then smiled.

      Once I finished making breakfast me and Y/n sat down at the table and started eating. Once we finished eating we lay down on the couch. Then the meeting alarm went off and I carried Y/n to the meeting grounds since she didn't want to walk.

      We waited for the announcement to start and when it did the first sentence was.

"There's another human base!"