Chapter 12

G's POV
I woke up next to a sleeping Y/n. I didn't want to wake her up. She's to peaceful sleeping. I knew some stuff about her. The new thing I learned is that she has a sensitive soul. I pulled out her soul. I rubbed it with my finger she let out a soft moan. I did it again and she moaned even louder. It was cute but I put her soul away before she woke up.

"Geeeeeeee! Stop it!!!!" She whined like a four year old. "I thought you liked it!" I said she stayed quiet I chuckled "got ya!" I said she crossed her arms. I pulled her in for a hug but she just seemed to become more upset. I started kissing her and she smiled I bit her lip for access and explored her mouth again.

She wrapped her arms around my neck then we pulled away. Her smile was beautiful. I loved to see it. I hated seeing her depressed. I liked seeing her happy! I love her for who she is. I need her in my life.

She stood up and went to her wardrobe. "You gonna leave or watch me change?" She asked "do you want me to stay?" I asked she blushed "I-I don't m-mind!" She stuttered I chuckled. She changed into a new outfit.

      She was cute wearing anything

She was cute wearing anything. She sat down next to me and gave me a kiss. "What's today's plan?" She asked "to start decorating the house! Come on, doll!" I said she followed me downstairs. We started to decorate stuff and once we finished the downstairs we started working on our room.

                                     (Your room)

(Your room)

We finished setting up our room meaning we finished the entire house we looked outside. It was the afternoon. I sit down on the living room couch while Y/n lays down on my lap.

(Warning: This book will contain lemons and some other weird stuff)

She sat up straight on my lap. Her ass put a lot of pressure on my member. But it felt nice. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she leaned back on me. She kissed my cheekbone.

I teleported us upstairs to our room. We lay down on the bed. I went on top of her. I look for her weak point on her neck. Once I find it I start to abuse it with my tongue earning a few moans. She started whining like a four year old again and said "G stooop please?" She asked, but the sound in her voice sounded like she liked when I abused her weak spot.

I continue to abuse it with my tongue and she continues to moan. I smirk. Her tail wrapped around my spine pulling me closer to her. I squeezed one of her breasts earning a loud moan. "Geeeeeeeeeeee stoooooooooooop!" She complained. "But I thought you loved it?" I said, no response.

      I kissed her neck. Over and over again. I took her jacket off. Then her shirt-dress. I lied down on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my back. Her tail still around my spine. I rubbed my member on her (ahem) and she wanted more pressure. I started teasing her.

      She let out a soft moan. "Stooop teasing!!" She complained. I continued teasing her though. She was upset about it but still a moaning mess. I took the chance to unclip her bra and slip it off. Once I did she covered herself "your beautiful just the way you are, doll!" I said she moved her arms.

      I started to mess with her breasts then the tits. She was a moaning mess. She was upset when I told her we had to go outside and see if the others needed any help. She wanted to continue. But she stopped whining and put back on her clothes. She then whispered to me "next time, I'm not letting you go!" I chuckled. We walked outside once Y/n put her clothes back on.

      We walked around the neighborhood asking everyone if they needed any help. A few needed Y/n to use her magic, some others just needed a little help at the walls, but at the end a few more houses were finished.