Chapter 17

G's POV
I was woken up by Y/n who was cuddling me. Holding me close. She was sound asleep. I ran my fingers through her hair. I loved seeing her like this. I loved her. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer the door. It was Philip. He sent me a mean glare but asked calmly "where's Y/n?"

      "You need to fuck off! Y/n's my Neko and my Neko only! I don't know who you think you are but you need to stop trying to take her away from me!" I snapped at him. I saw Y/n walk downstairs. She had a grey T-Shirt and black jeans on. "G? What's going on?" She asked.

      Philip took advantage of her "Y/n! G was yelling at me saying that he hated you and wanted me to take you!" I growled at Philip and Y/n looked at me teary eyed "G-G is th-that t-true?" She asked "Y/n! Doll... he's lying! He wants to take you away from me!" I exclaimed "Philip leave!" She said "b-but!" "Leave!" Y/n said her voice filled with rage.

      She walked up to me. "Prove to me he was lying!" She said tears threatening to fall. "If he wasn't lying I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say that I'm yelling 'wanted me to take you' and I'm pretty sure if he wanted you so bad right then. He would've done this." I stated before kissing her passionately. She kisses back and says "I believe you G!"