Valentines Day Special | Chapter 19

Y/n's POV
      I woke up to a warm feeling. It was a really warm feeling. I opened my eyes to see G he had a massive blush on his face and the pup was lying down next to me. "G? Are you ok?" I asked sitting up waking up the once sleeping puppy.

      "I'm fine doll! And Happy Valentine's Day! Will you be my Valentine, doll?" He asked I smiled "of course! How could I say no!" I said, I kissed him and the puppy ran up to us and gave us a bunch of kisses. "Calm down girl!" I said giggling at the puppies funny behavior. "Hey Babe~" G said in a sexy tone of voice. I hummed in response. "He crawled on top of me making me blush.

      G looked at the puppy with a 'you know what to do' face and the puppy ran out. I blushed "G-G?" I stuttered. He smirked I think I turned him on or something. "G-G uh y-you're f-freaking m-me out! Ar-are y-you l-listening t-to m-me! Y-you're f-freaking m-me o-out!" I repeated he chuckled "don't worry, doll~ There's nothing to be scared of~" he said. I froze. He kissed me roughly yet passionately I soon melted into the kiss and kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck and my tail pulling him closer to me.

      He then teleported us somewhere but we were standing up when we got there. I pulled away from the kiss, which seemed to have upset G, I glanced around the area. It was in the forest yes. But where in the forest. I saw two familiar Neko's run up to me. "Y/n! Where the hell were you?! We thought you were dead!" I recognized the voices. Tears filled my eyes "A-Ash S-Snow?" I said they hugged me tightly.

(This is Snow and Ash (their outfits are different though)

Snow

Ash)

Ash)

      "Best Valentines Day ever!" I said kissing G roughly yet passionately then running over to my sisters to hug them. "Snow Ash meet my Boyfriend Gaster! Sans! But call him G!" I said they nodded and looked at him.

      After that we got my sisters settled into me and G's house because they said they were going to live with us since they don't really trust G. Right now G took me to see the echo flowers. "*sigh* I used to run around in the echo flower fields when it was just me and my sisters. I thought they were dead. They weren't home when I woke up. And there was a lot of blood. But they cleared it all up. They said it was me. I was crying blood again. And they were out killing. *sigh*" G walks up to me and kisses me. We made out for a few minutes before heading home for the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note -

                                   Likey? No likey? Also go back to chapter 18 and vote on a name or suggest a random name...

Here (comment random name)

Thank you guys!