Chapter 23

G's POV
There was a knock on the door. I got out of bed trying my best not to wake Y/n up but I failed and she woke up. "Geeee carry me downstairs! Please!" She said making grabby hands at me. I picked her up bridal side and carried her downstairs. She had a black tank top on and some black sweatpants.

I opened the door and of course it was Gaster. "Hey Gaster!" But of course behind him were two of my brothers Sans and Papyrus. "Sup!" Sans said "HELLO BROTHER!" Papyrus exclaimed "Hello Son" Gaster said. I motioned them inside and said "come in" Y/n wasn't on the couch anymore. I don't know where she went.

Gaster, Sans and Papyrus sat down on the couch. "Where's your girlfriend, Y/n?" Gaster asked "since when did G have a girlfriend?" Sans asked "for a while now and I don't know where she went I should probably find her." Then we heard giggling and laughing from upstairs "nooooo *giggles* you win! *giggles* Stop! Hahahaha!" I knew that voice it was Y/n. I sighed then teleported upstairs to see Snow attacking Y/n with tickles "admit it!" Snow said "I did a thousand times! *giggles* stop! Hahahah! Ok ok I'll say it again!" I cleared my throat loud enough for Snow and Y/n to look up at me.

"Sorry G! But Snow attacked me!" Y/n said Snow snickered "yeah! But you tried to wake me up!" Snow said I sighed "Y/n Snow my dad and two of my bros are here so can you clean up the childish act for a second. And Y/n can you come downstairs." I stated. Y/n nodded and I teleported us downstairs. "You must be Y/n! G's girlfriend!" Gaster said "I'm Gaster, G's father!" Gaster said offering Y/n his hand. Y/n shook his hand and said "nice to meet you and who are you guys?" She asked Sans and Papyrus "I'm Sans" then Papyrus said "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS ME AND SANS ARE G'S BROTHERS!"

Y/n nodded and said "nice to meet you guys!" She smiled at them. We ended up sitting on the couch talking for a while about three ours but then there was a knock on the door I opened the door to see Paps (underswap papyrus). "Sup G! I came to get Sans and Papyrus!" He said Sans and Papyrus got up and walked to the door "bye guys!" Sans said "GOODBYE FATHER, G, AND Y/N!" Papyrus said. They left leaving me and Y/n with Gaster.

      We ended up talking longer nothing strange. Y/n excused herself from the conversation because Undyne, Alphys, Toriel, and Frisk called her to do something today. Leaving me and Gaster the only people in the house cause Y/n took Snow and Ash with her.

      "So how are you planning to propose?" Gaster asked "Gaster what the hell!" I yelled at him "well its better to be prepared then not know what you're doing at all! So what's your plan?" He said I sighed "you know the beach a few miles down town?" Gaster nods "well I wanted to propose to her there but I don't know when to propose." I stated he nods "well you'll just have to wait for the right time. But at least you have a plan. Anyways I should leave and finish moving in. Goodbye son." Gaster said before teleporting out of the house.

      I sighed then got a text from Y/n. "How do I look?" There was a picture of her in a f/c bikini that revealed a lot of her breasts and the sides of the bikini bottom were 2/f/c bows.

      "Sexy 😉" I replied. "They kidnapped me to take me shopping and Frisk is choosing all these flashy outfits 😭" when I read that text I chuckled "that's Frisk!" I sent the text and waited a few minutes for a reply. "Omg! There's a Hot Topic here!" I was confused by that I knew the store yes but where was she "where even are you?"

      About thirty minutes later "at the mall downtown" she then sent another text that said "help! I'm spending all my money! I never thought I'd spend all my money on clothing!" I rolled my eyes "I'm gonna head to Grillby's they finally opened see ya later babe!" I said then turned off my phone and walked to Grillby's.

Y/n's POV
      I'm shopping with everyone and right now Frisk is trying to get me to get a dress. I'm not the biggest fan of dresses. Frisk pulled out a few dresses I liked and now she wants me to try them on. The first one was black and at least a little above my nee's. On the back of the dress there was an opening that made a heart and at the waist part of the dress there was a gray belt. There also wasn't any straps.

      The next dress was long and showed almost my entire left leg. The dress had no straps. The dress was f/c and there was a 2/f/c belt. The third dress was a sun dress with a black top and a white bottom. We ended up buying the three dresses because Frisk liked them all and I couldn't decide the one I wanted.

      The next three hours we ended up talking a lot about random stuff and Frisk helping me pick out some cat Pastel Goth outfits. I thanked them and took Ash and Snow home. They went upstairs probably to put up their new outfits. I went upstairs to see G wasn't there. I tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up so I called Grillby.

"Grillby is G still there?"

"Yeah and you might want to get him. He's kinda sorta drunk."

I giggled a little and rolled my eyes.

"I'll get him! Thanks Grillby, bye!"

I hang up and start walking to Grillby's.