Chapter 4

~Time Skip~
Your POV
We were waiting at camp for Undyne and the other groups to return. It took hours! When they returned they had a human male with them. He had a bag over his head. "What's with the prisoner?" I asked Undyne "he might know something we don't about the human side. So we were hoping you could help us out with it!" Undyne said "sure I'll help out!" I said not to loud.
~Time Skip~
(Brought to you by awkward walk home)
You were in a guess bedroom with the prisoner. When he woke up you put on your play face to do this act. "Oh my gosh are you ok!" I said pretending to be worried. "Y-yeah I-I'm fine!" He said and I heard him mumble "especially since I'm in a room with a total hottie!" I was excited for this play to finish so I could kill him. "Hey I'm very curious the monsters wanted to know something that they didn't! Mind telling me?" I asked he shook his head no. I took off my shirt "come on please! I'm very curious! And I know you are too!" I said while messing with the straps of my bra, I got him this time "ok fine, the humans have a weapon their building so they can kill any monster! Now come here!" He said, I walked over to him. He reached for my breasts but I stabbed him in the heart then stabbed his soul when it came out. I put back on my shirt as I saw G walk out of the shadows.
Gaster! Sans POV
I watched Y/n pretend to care about what happened. I started paying more attention when she decided she's not giving up and she took off her shirt to reveal a F/C bra! Wow she takes her job seriously! She then told the man "come on please! I'm very curious! And I know you are too!" She said while messing with the straps. I felt jealous like I usually did when she flirted with someone as a joke. Then the guy gave up "ok fine, the humans have a weapon their building so they can kill any monster! Now come here!" He said, she went up to him. He reached for her breasts but she stabbed him in the heart, then stabbed his soul! I walked out of the shadows after she put her shirt back on. "Now we need to clean up this room!" I said, while she pulled out an eye necklace "I got this!" She said. She pointed the eye at every object that was covered in blood and then swiped two of her fingers a little to the left. Then the objects weren't covered in blood and was back to what it used to look like. I didn't question it though. Then she did some weird hand motions and opened a portal and threw the body through then closed the portal "done!" She said. We walked out of the room.
~Time Skip~
We set up another camp to kill humans but this time we were traveling towards the human base. We planned an attack.