Chapter 2

Gaster! Sans POV
On the way to base Y/n got pulled away from us. A guy pulled her away. I was going to kill him but then I saw Y/n holding a knife behind her back. So I decided I wanted to see what would happen. "You ok, glad I saved you from those stupid monsters!" The man said "thanks for your help, I think you deserve a prize!" She said leaning in for a kiss I felt jealous then the man leaned in for a kiss too. But it didn't happen Y/n then said "Sorry sir, I don't belong to you!" She left the dead man on the ground and when she walked over to my side I said "Good job, doll!" She blushed and looked down then said "thanks!" A few minutes later it was almost pitch black outside. "Alright we're stopping here for the night so let's set up camp!" Undyne said. Y/n looked confused so she just climbed up a tree and lied down on one of the branches. While we were setting up I saw her hang upside down on the branch. We finished setting up all the tents but we didn't have an extra for Y/n. "Y/n there's no other tents so-" Undyne said but then was interrupted by Y/n "I'm good up here! Don't worry!" She said hanging upside down. "You sure!" Undyne asked "I. Am. Good. Here." Y/n said possibly annoyed, she lifted her self up and lays down on the branch. Undyne nods and walks into her tent, then I walk into mine and lay down. She's cute for a psycho
My son is in love with a psycho! You love her, you love her!
Shut up Gaster!
Fine
And with that Gaster's presence left then I got out of my tent to see Y/n on the branch. She was so cute and peaceful while sleeping. I went back into my tent then to sleep.
Y/n's POV
I woke up at dawn I carefully flipped off the branch. I saw Undyne packing up her tent, so I walked over to her. "You need help?!" I asked "can you wake up G for me?" I nodded "you wanna see something funny?" I asked Undyne "it would be nice!" She said so I touched G's tent and it fell on him. Me and Undyne were both laughing so hard. G got out of his fallen tent "haha very funny, who did it?!" G asked. He seemed mad, Undyne quickly stopped laughing then pointed to me I was still stuck giggling. "Y/n!!!" G yelled. "What?" I managed to say between giggles. He surrounded me in a yellow aura and I was lifted off the ground. "Hm you're no fun!" I said crossing my arms with a smile stuck on my face. Then he set me down and everyone began to pack up. I just sat on the branch and waited. It's boring to wait.... when they finally packed up camp I flipped off the tree and started walking with the group.
~Time Skip~
We finally got to the monsters base, I was quiet most of the time while walking. Then they took me to a cell, I walked in and jumped up to the window and lied down. I was bored cause I usually have prey to hunt but now I'm in a cell and I understand why they would. So I decided to sing to myself "Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence" I sang. "You're a good singer!" I heard a female voice say, you turned around to see a human female if it's Frisk I can't kill her I thought repeatedly "thanks! I'm Y/n! What's your name?" I asked "my names Frisk! Nice to meet you!" Frisk said, then I saw G "can you let me out?" I asked "will you hurt Frisk if I do?" He asked "no, Frisk is the only human that has a reason for me to not kill her!" I answered, he nodded and let me out. "What do you guys do here for fun?!" I said as bored as hell. "I usually bake with Toriel and read books! What did you do for fun when you weren't here?" She asked "I usually played games, find new toys, fix my old toys, play with water, and play with the animals!" I replied "do you go swimming?" Frisk asked "I never thought of that and no!" I said "I use magic, elemental and form magic to be exact. I can use elemental magic without being in the form, but the magic is weaker then when I'm in the form!" I explained. "Can I see?!" Frisk asked curiously "I can but I'd need a water source so I can use the magic!" I said "I usually use the river, I saw one outside of here!" I said. "Are you just trying to get an excuse to go outside?" G asked I nodded "yeah pretty much! Frisk is there any sinks here?" I ask "yeah, follow me!" She said grabbing my hand, "ok!" I said following her. We went to a nice room then went to the kitchen. I changed into my water element form.

(Your just wearing the outfit and you have the hair style) I turned on the sink and used my magic

(Your just wearing the outfit and you have the hair style) I turned on the sink and used my magic. There was water going in straight lines throughout the kitchen and I started to draw hearts. "Pretty!" Frisk said, while G was in complete shock. "Thanks! Can you turn off the sink?" I asked so she did and the drawing and straight lines disappeared in thin air.
I changed back to my normal form. "That was really pretty!" Frisk said. "G! Where's Y/n?!" I heard Undyne yelling through the hallway "in here!" G called back.
~Time Skip After Lunch~
We were headed out to kill more humans. I was excited, G studied me carefully and I looked down and blushed. I'm confused? Who does my heart belong to? We set up camp and like before I said I'd sleep on the trees. But Undyne wouldn't allow it, she said that I had to sleep in the tent. I crossed my arms upset cause I'm used to sleeping in the trees. Undyne then shouted out group names, then she told me and G that we were in a group. "No fair! Undyne gets to be by herself!" I pout G chuckles "that's because she doesn't want you running away!" G said "I could run away but I chose to stay!" I said walking off pouting, G then noticed after being shocked at what I said then caught up to me. I spotted a male human "you stay here I got this!" I whispered to G, he nodded. I walked up to the man "Hey cutie! What's a hunk like you hanging around these parts of the forest!" I said with a flirty voice. "I'd ask you the same thing, hot stuff!" He replied leaning close to my face, I had summoned my scythe and when he got to close I moved quickly backwards and cut his head clean off. "Nice doin business with ya!" I said while my scythe faded away into the atmosphere and walked back to G. G looked to be lost in his thoughts.
Gaster! Sans POV
I was super jealous, she was flirting with him. Then I saw what she did.
How the hell did she do that?!
She has magic, that came from a magic called Forms! It's very interesting!
Hmm interesting I'll have to ask her about it
You should probably pay attention now
Alright bye Gaster
Bye son
I focus back on her she gives me a confused look it was cute. But then she was snatched right in front of me.