What really happened?

Well your probably wondering what happened. Well to start of I met Jessica and Fiona in 5th grade. Jessica liked me Fiona not so much, and even thou at times they made me feel like crap, they also had the power to make me feel so confident and flawless. Which is why I let them push me around. With them there was always just having fun and being a rebel. Of course they hated me in gr.5. In gr.6 we were closer but they stopped hiding their hatred for me. Jessica would tell me Fiona hates me and Fiona would tell me Jessica hates me but they still let me hang out with them. I remember once we were lining up after recess and Alex a classmate of ours asked Fiona "who her bestfreind was?" and I was standing right beside Fiona and she said "Jessica." Alex asked her "what about Maya? "and her reply was "she isnt my friend she just sticks to me and Jessica like gum. "I am in gr8 and I still remember her words. In gr.7 she realized I wasn't going to leave and the both of them started accepting me and suddenly in gr.8 we were as close as sisters. We were the girls. We were badass but the teachers pet at the same time. All the used to be popular girls wanted to hang out with us. We were part of most of the clubs. Boys from different classes liked us. We went over to each others houses. You know for our grad trip it was a trip to Ottawa for 3 days 2 nights we planned we would stay in the same hotel room and stay up all night long, but what I didn't know then was that all this was gonna change really badly in just 4 months and I won't be able to do anything. It all started off when......

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY EVERYONE
SO I ATTEMPTED A CLIFFFHANGER I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH. IF IT WASN'T WELL COMMENT BELOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT AND I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT BETTER.IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY FEEL FREE TO TELL ME.I LUV U FOR GIVING THIS BOOK A CHANCE. COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR. OTHER THAN THAT VOT FOR THE CHAPTER IF U LIKED IT. THX FOR READING💕