Maya VS Maira

RANVEER'S POV

The sun was shining bright through the windows. My back hurt so much and I felt so uncomfortable. I opened my eyes and looked around. Wait, where the fuck am I? It took me a few seconds till yesterday's events came rushing back to my memory. I felt a hand around my waist tighten. I looked over at the weird girl beside me. What did she say her name was? Something like Maya.....Maya..... right it was Maya Rathore. She murmured something in her sleep. It sounded like she was having a nightmare. I leaned in a little closer to hear. "No Ranveer plz don't leave. Please. Come back." Was she dreaming about me, but why? I don't know why but I felt the sudden urge to protect her. To keep her safe. I pulled her as close as I could but the bars between the chair were making it impossible. What she did next was the cutest thing I have ever seen. As I pulled her in, she nuzzled her nose in my neck, smiled gave a happy sigh and went to sleep. As if what she just did made her feel complete. I feel like I have seen her before. She just looked so familiar but I couldn't pin point where I had seen her. She was a lot different from Maira, my girlfreind. Maira was fair, drop dead gorgeous, Maira has looks that any girl would die for and any guy would want to call his. She is confident, emotionless. She is perfect for me. This girl, she is different. I mean she spoke up against me. Called me names. She is really courageous but she isn't as pretty as Maira although she has an innocence to her that Maira doesn't have. Maybe that's what makes this girl attractive. She also cares for strangers, I mean she doesn't even know my mom. Maira isn't like that thou. Maira can be really selfish. Wait, Ranveer get your shit together. It doesn't matter what this girl is, you shouldn't compare her to Maira. This girl is just helping you and remember  you hate her, she disrespected you,plus you love Maira. I mean I think I do.Right?..............With that thought in mind I slowly pushed her away and watched as once again her nightmare returned and her face slowly gained the fear she lost when I held her in my arms.