Asha

5 months later
I was walking down the hallways in high school at lunch with Asha by my side. Life's amazing with Asha by my side, I have this new confidence. I love to do things that can get us possibly in so much trouble and she makes them interesting. Asha is so weird and bubbly. She is really pretty with great fashion sense. Both of us together means a lot of noise. People always look at us because we are so weird. Asha has long hair, and once we stood in door ways scaring people. It was amazing, but of course we never used that door again cuz ppl weren't very happy w being scared. She is like my other half. We complete each other. We always watch Bollywood movies and dancing in the rain is our favourite thing. We are really similar in pretty much everything. We were doing our normal lunch routine. We eat lunch then walk around while Asha points to guys that she thinks are cute and I deny it, cuz they honestly aren't. Like I told u my expectations are unrealistically high, but u can't blame me if u watch the amount of Bollywood movies I watch you'd want a guy who looks like Hrithik Roshan too.(Pic of hrithik roshan)

After lunch was third period which was English

After lunch was third period which was English. What I didn't know then was that it was going to be that third period that I was going to be officially fucked.