"I knew it"

The sun shone bright in my eyes. I looked around and realized I was on the kitchen floor. Yesterday's events came rushing back to my head. My head was pounding and my heart was breaking at thinking about my fate. After so long of trying hard not to cry in front of him, yesterday all those efforts went to waste. He made me lose my self respect. I was begging him to let me go.I slowly got up against my body's protests. I looked at myself to see the dried blood stains. My head was spinning. I couldn't comprehend anything around me. That's when I heard the door bell ring. Was it Ranveer? Why was he ringing the doorbell? Doesn't he have keys? I slowly got on my feet as I couldn't afford being beat up for not opening the door. I couldn't stand still and fell to the floor. I crawled all the way to door with great difficulty. Everything around me was slowly getting blurry. I grabbed on to the door handle and slowly got up. As I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. SHIT i had dried blood stains, bruises and was now standing in front of my bestfreind. More like my sister. There I was standing broken and on the verge of death in front of Asha after 1 year. I saw her shocked face and tears running down her eyes. The last thing I remember was her whisper "I knew it" with that I fell unconscious right into Asha's arms.