Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Tyler’s POV

I can’t believe that I just met Tori when I was going out for a walk. I like her a lot but I know she belongs to Will but they could break up, you never know. I more than like her. I love her… she’s everything I want in a girl but she’s Will’s I need to get over her. That’s the best way. I picked up my laptop and typed it into Google.

Ben’s POV

I like her but she doesn’t trust me. I can’t believe I broke her heart and the only person that can cure it is Will. I should start hanging out with him a lot more so I can get Tori back.

Tori’s POV

I didn’t feel like going home so I went to Will’s. I missed him. I pulled out my phone and texted him to say that I’m coming over.

To Will <3:

Hey babe, I don’t want to be at home so I’m coming over to yours I hope that’s ok xxxxx

From Will <3:

Hey hunny yeah that’s alright. I’m at home so I’ll see you in a bit xxxxxxxx

To Will <3:

Ok I will see you in a bit bye xxxxxxxx

I put my phone back in my pocket.

I arrived at Will’s and knocked on his door. He opened it and invited me in. I kissed him passionately and lovingly to show how much I missed him. After a few minutes we pulled away.

“I missed you” I said.

“I missed you too” he said before pulling me back in for another kiss.

“Do you want to come over before the party tomorrow? You can get ready at yours and then come here if you want?” he asked.

“Yeah sure” I said. Following Will up the stairs.

I like Will a lot but I never thought I love him. I love him… my best friend, my older brother, my everything… I love him.

*

*The next day*

I get ready at home for the party. I wore denim shorts, a baggy white off the shoulder top with a vest underneath, and beige heels. I curled my hair and wore a headband over the top to keep it out of my face. When I was done I made my way to Wills.

When I got there I knocked on the door and Will invited me in.

“Hey you look beautiful” he said. I smiled and blushed a bit.

“You ready?”  I asked.

“Yeah” he said smiling at me.

*

When we got to Mark’s we walked into his house. There were loads of people grinding against each other. The music was really loud. I walked in with Will following me. I was holding his hand kind of nervous about what’s going to happen. I walked into the kitchen and got a drink. Will was still behind me so I get him one too. The house was really hot.

“I’m going outside to get some fresh air, I will be back in a bit” I shouted to Will over the loud music.

“Ok” he shouted back.

I walked outside and there were some guys eyeing me up trying to get my attention. I ignored them and walked over to a tree which was in one of the corners of the garden (back yard) I leant against it getting lost in my own thoughts when I heard a small cough. I looked up to see who it was and there was a guy smiling down at me.

“Hey” he said.

“Hi” I said a bit uncertain of whom it was.

“You must be Tori” he said.

“Yeah… you are?”

“Mark, a good friend of Wills”

“Oh yeah” was all I managed to say.

“It was nice to meet you but I have to see the rest of the guests” he said and walked off.

I got lost back in my thoughts when a guy came up to me and randomly kissed me. I tried to push him away but I was too weak. I tried shouting for help but the music was too loud. I still had my drink in my hand trying to drink the last drop of it but I couldn’t. I couldn’t move. This guy was kissing me and I couldn’t move. He pulled away and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Why aren’t you kissing me back hunny?” he said. I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t even move and all of the sudden I started crying wishing Will could rescue me. He kissed me again. I didn’t kiss him back. I couldn’t. I couldn’t do this to Will. He pulled my over shoulder top up above me head and he through it on the floor. He pulled my shorts off and put them on the floor. I wanted to scream and shout but I couldn’t process what was happening. I started crying more. I just wanted Will. I don’t want him, I want Will. I didn’t even know who this guy was for crying out loud. He pulled my vest off so I was standing in my underwear. He tried to pull my panties off but I wouldn’t let him. I was too weak. He pulled them off still kissing me. I was crying more than ever knowing I didn’t want to lose my virginity to a random stranger for getting raped. I wanted to lose it to Will. The guy I care about, the guy I love… suddenly I heard someone call my name. I couldn’t see who it was but as the sound came closer I recognized it was Annie. She punched the guy who was trying to rape me and he fell on the floor. I was crying and shaking. I didn’t know what to do.

“Hey what happened?”

“Guy… clothes… naked…” was all I managed to choke out.

“He tried to rape you?” she said. I nodded.

Annie’s POV

I was invited to Mark’s party but I didn’t know if I wanted to go or not. The night came and I was bored so I decided to get ready and go to the party. I knew Tori was going and I wanted to support her, just in case Will cheated on her again. I got to Marks and walked into the house. I danced a bit and I hadn’t seen Tori so I found Will and he said that she was outside getting some fresh air. I walked outside and found her pressed up again a tree half naked with a guy pressed to her. I knew that Tori would never hurt Will so I guessed that she didn’t want to kiss a random stranger. I ran over and punched him in the face causing him to fall to the floor. I went over to Tori to make sure she was ok.

“Hey what happened?” I asked her.

“Guy… clothes… naked…” was all she said so I kind of guessed.

“He tried to rape you?” I asked. She nodded.

I picked her clothes up and started to dress her. I picked up her drink which was now on the floor by the tree and gave it to her. She drunk it and immediately fell on the floor. I didn’t know what to do so I pulled out my phone and called the ambulance. I ran inside and get Will so he was aware. He ran back outside with me. He lifted her up and carried her inside through the house to the front door where the ambulance was. We couldn’t go in the ambulance to the hospital so I jumped in my car with will and drove to the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! What do you think is going to happen? I updated!!! Thank you :) I love you all :) xxx