Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Tori’s POV

I sat on the sofa with Annie beside me with a cup of tea in my hand.

“Ugh, I hate this. I can’t believe I’m pregnant. I just don’t know what to tell Will” I said.

“I know babe but the quicker you do it the better” She said.

“True. I just don’t know what his reaction would be”

“Well… You’re going to have to tell him sometime!”

“I know”

“Do it now!!” she said.

I sighed and picked up my phone. I texted Will.

To Will <3:

Hey babe. Meet me in the park in 5? I have to tell you something xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Will:

Yeah sure babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put my phone down and turned to Annie.

“I’m meeting him in the park in 5” I said.

“Well done babe. Tell me what he says” Annie said.

“Yeah I will do. I gotta go I will see you later with all the news” I said.

I put my shoes on and walked out of the door plugging in my iPod on the way. I walked to the park. When I got there I scanned the park to see if Will was around. No one was there so I decided to walk around and think. I thought about everything that has happened and everything I’m going to tell Will about the baby and being pregnant. To be honest I’m so scared of having this baby but I know that I will love it and I have people around me to help. Oh crap. I haven’t seen my mum in ages and I have mo idea how I’m going to tell her either. Ok I just have to take one step at a time. I heard a cough behind me pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned around and Will was standing there with a smile on his face.

“Hey babe” he said. We started walking.

“Hey” I said giving him a hug.

“You ok?” he asked me.

“Yeah, I’m fine thank you. You?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m good. You wanted to tell me something” he said and we stopped walking and turned to face each other with our hands entwined.

“Ermmm… Yeah… I have no idea how to say this and I don’t know what your reaction will be either but I’m pregnant” I said slowly.

“What?” he said and his face dropped.

“Well… When we had sex for the second time without protection I never thought I would get pregnant but I have and I want to keep this baby. It’s growing inside of me and I don’t want to get an abortion to kill a human being, it’s just like me and you but smaller and more fragile” I said seriously not knowing what to say.

“I know. I never thought you would get pregnant either and to be honest it didn’t even cross my mind at the time. I’m just shocked, I need to go home and think. I’m sorry” He said.

He let go of my hand and walked off. I just stood there looking down not knowing what to do. I let a few tears slip from my eyes knowing that was really hard to do but also knowing that he might never come back into my life. He’s my best friend. We’ve known each other since we were little and he had a right to know that I was pregnant. I sighed and started walking home.

When I got home I got bombarded with questions from Annie.

“Hey, what happened? What did he say? Are you alright? Please answer my questions?” She said.