Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Will’s POV

I went home to get my things to stay at Tori’s and to pack to go to New York. I’m kind of looking forward to going there… Not to tell her mum she’s pregnant but to see what it’s like. I packed to go to New York and when I was done I went back to Tori’s house and walked up to her room.

“Hey, I’m done packing” I said kissing her on the cheek.

“Good! Do you want to watch a film and then go to bed?” she asked me.

“Yeah sure, what film?” I asked.

“I don’t know, you can choose” she said.

I went over to the shelf and picked a film up. I then put it in the DVD TV player and crawled onto Tori’s bed and cuddled up next to her. I’m glad to have her in my arms again.

*The Next Day*

Will’s POV

I woke up with Tori still lying next to me. I got up and dressed trying not to wake Tori up as I know how much sleep means to her right now. I got dressed and went downstairs for something to eat. I helped myself to some cereal. Once I was finished I put my bowl in the sink and walked back up the stairs. I sat down on the bed next to Tori and started stroking her hair. She stirred a bit but she stayed asleep.

I love her. I have never loved anything as much as I lover her. I want to be here for her and the baby. I know how hard it is to look after yourself and another person.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a shuffle behind me.

“Hey babe” I said.

“Hey” she said and smiled. I leant down and brushed my lips against hers.

“Are you going to get up and pack?” I asked her.

“No I want to stay in bed!”

“Come on babe, we gotta catch our flight soon and I know how long it takes for you to pack”

“Can you pack for me?” she asked me.

“Yeah sure babe, just tell me what you want to put in your suitcase” I said.

“Just shove some clothes in, I don’t mind what I wear” she said.

I shrugged, got off her bed and went over to her wardrobe and took out a few clothes and put them in her suitcase. I went to her draws and pulled out some underwear and put it in her suitcase.

“Ok I think I’m done, you gotta get changed though” I said.

“Ok fine how about I get changed while you watch TV downstairs?”

“Yeah that’s fine by me” I said. I walked out of her room and down the stairs.

Tori’s POV

When he was out of my room I walked to my wardrobe and decided of jeans and a baggy top so if I did have a bit of a bump my mum wouldn’t notice until I told her. When I thought I looked acceptable I walked downstairs to find Will on the sofa. (Couch)