Chapter 13

A/N This scene has some sexual content in it

Chapter 13

I walked into Tori’s room and she looked like she was asleep. I walked over to the side of her bed. She stirred and opened her eyes.

“Hey I got you something” I said. She sat up.

“I got you these” I said pulling the roses out. She smiled.

“And… I got you this” I said pulling her laptop out.

“Thank you” she said and gave me a hug. When we pulled away I kissed her. The kiss was full of so much love and passion. I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. She meant everything to me. There’s one more problem… I need to tell her about the slut. I will tell her when she’s out of the hospital; she needs to focus on getting better.

*

*2 days later*

Tori was finally released for the hospital. To celebrate we went to hers to have a mini party. We invited Tyler to come along as well. So there was me, Tori, Tyler and Annie. We had pizza and we watched movies and chilled. We stayed the night as there was no point in going home at 3am.

When Tyler went home the next day I helped Annie and Tori clean up the house a bit. When the house was done Annie went out. Tori was in the kitchen looking at her phone. I walked in.

“Hey” I said. She looked up from her phone.

“Hey” she said.

“I have something to tell you” I said.

“I have something to tell you too” she said.

“I’ll go first. I have no idea how to say this. When I was walking to pick the roses up from the flower shop a slut came up to me and called me ‘babe’ and she kissed me. I pulled away really quickly. I want to be here for you when you. I want to know you’re safe and I want to be with you forever…” I said walking closer to her with every word I said.

“A guy tried to rape me” she said.

“I know Annie told me when you were in the hospital. I wish I was there for you. I’ve been a really bad boyfriend and I haven’t looked out for you”

“You’re the most amazing boyfriend ever. You can’t look out for me all the time but you brought me my favorite flowers. You went back to my house to get my laptop because I was bored at the hospital. You’re perfect for me and when I’m with you nothing can get in the way. I almost got raped but I didn’t know what to do. If Annie didn’t come then I could have lost my virginity to a total stranger. I want to spend every minute of every day with you” she said. I kissed her so passionately and lovingly.

We broke apart a few minutes later. I leant in a kissed her again; it was so full of passion this time. She did a little jump and wrapped her legs around my waist. I put my hands on her lower back pulling her closer to me. I walked out on the kitchen and up with stairs still kissing her passionately. I lay down on her bed and tugged at her top we broke the kiss for a slight second to get her top over her head. I slid my top of over my head at the same time we broke the kiss. We continued with the kiss. I tugged at her jeans and she slid them off so she was in her underwear. I slid my jeans off at the same time.

Tori’s POV

I just lost my virginity with a boy I love… Nothing could be more perfect. We were chilling in bed cuddling up to each other enjoying each others company.

“Do you want to watch a film?” I asked him.

“Yeah sure you pick what we watch” he said.

“Ok” I said. I got up and put the DVD in my TV which was on the wall.

“What movie is it?”

“Ermmm step up” I said. He nodded.

*A few hours later*

“That was a really good movie” he said.

“I know it’s my favorite” I said stretching.

“Yeah I can see why”

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s get some food” he said.

We walked downstairs and got some food as we were both hungry.

“Will?” I asked.

“Yeah?” he said.

“Do you think we will ever break up?” I asked.

“Yeah maybe; I don’t know to be honest”

“Oh right I was just wondering” I said.

“I’m going for a walk, do you want to come?” I asked him?

“No I’m good thank you. I will contact you if I’m worried about you”

“Ok. I have my phone. I will be back later. Bye” I pecked him on the lips and walked out of the house picking my phone up on the way out.

Iwent for a walk and it was getting kind of dark. On the way home we bumped into a very, very drunk Tyler.

“Hey Tyler” I said

“Hey you wanna drink?” he said slurred

“No I’m good thank you” I said.

“I love you” he said slurred.

“I’m sure you don’t but I think we need to get you home” I said.

“Will you have sex with me?” he asked.

“No I’m good thank you, I have a boyfriend”

“Do you want to do it now?”

“No, I’m good thank you”

“Come on you do” he slurred coming closer to me.

He took his top off and started grinding against me. He pressed me against a wall. I started crying and I have no idea why. He kissed me. I started preying that Will would come and rescue me.

“Come on. It won’t hurt” he slurred.

“NO I don’t want to!” I basically shouted. He kissed me again. I didn’t know what to do so I just stood still. I couldn’t think straight. I wanted Will to tell me everything was going to be ok. I started crying more. I didn’t want this to happen to me again. I heard a voice shouting my name but I couldn’t reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. I'm open to any ideas you have please comment them! I love you all xxx