Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Tori’s POV

“I see you’re awake” Dr. Baker said.

“Well... you’ll be out of here in a few days. Now all I want you to do is rest” she said and then she left the room.

“You look really tired… You should go to sleep” Will said and he kissed my forehead.

I took all the energy I had to move into a comfier position and to close my eyes. Before I knew it I was asleep.

*

I woke up. It was dark outside and Will and Annie were asleep. I tried to wake Will up for the time but it was no use. I turned over to Annie’s side and tried to wake her up but I knew she was a deep sleeper. I decided it was time for me to go back to sleep and gain some energy. I turned over into a comfy position and fell asleep.

A guy came up to me and randomly kissed me. I tried to push him away but I was too weak. I tried shouting for help but the music was too loud. I still had my drink in my hand trying to drink the last drop of it but I couldn’t. I couldn’t move. This guy was kissing me and I couldn’t move. He pulled away and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Why aren’t you kissing me back hunny?” he said. I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t even move and all of the sudden I started crying wishing Will could rescue me. He kissed me again. I didn’t kiss him back. I couldn’t. I couldn’t do this to Will. He pulled my over shoulder top up above me head and he threw it on the floor. He pulled my shorts off and put them on the floor. I wanted to scream and shout but I couldn’t process what was happening. I started crying more. I just wanted Will. I don’t want him, I want Will. I didn’t even know who this guy was for crying out loud. He pulled my vest off so I was standing in my underwear. He tried to pull my panties off but I wouldn’t let him. I was too weak. He pulled them off still kissing me. I was crying more than ever knowing I didn’t want to lose my virginity to a random stranger for getting raped. I wanted to lose it to Will. The guy I care about, the guy I love… suddenly I heard someone call my name. I couldn’t see who it was but as the sound came closer I recognized it was Annie. She punched the guy who was trying to rape me and he fell on the floor. I was crying and shaking. I didn’t know what to do.

“Hey what happened?”

“Guy… clothes… naked…” was all I managed to choke out.

“He tried to rape you?” she said. I nodded.

“I want to lose my virginity to Will” I said.

“I know how much you love him. If you want to lose your virginity to Will, why don’t you?”

“I don’t know I think I feel like he’s too good for me but I know he’s not. I love him and I want him to be mine forever”

“I know hunny but I think it’s time we get you home. You’ll be fine”

I knelt down and picked my drink up by the tree. I gulped down the last of it and everything went blurry before I blacked out. I woke up in a hospital bed with Will on one side and Annie on the other.

“Annie what happened?” I asked.

I woke up knowing I had seen something like that before but I couldn’t think where. I laid back down and I saw the sun was rising through the window. That was the worst nights sleep I’ve had in ages.

I didn’t realize that Will woke up until he coughed. I was so lost in my thoughts that I had lost track of time. I was thinking that if Annie wasn’t there. I could have been raped. I kind of wish Will was there to save me but at least he’s still the best boyfriend I could have wished for. He’s always there for me when I need him. He loves me for who I am and he’s with me right now along with Annie. I couldn’t think of a better way than to have these people beside me when I’m getting better.

*

*Later on the same day*

Today was just another usual day at the hospital. I was bored for nearly all of the day and I could see it in Will’s eyes that he wanted to help me but he can’t. I just need to rest and gain my energy back. I had a rubbish sleep last night and that didn’t help. I couldn’t stop thinking about Will and Annie. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Ben did to me and when I bumped into Tyler I couldn’t deal with it. I just want someone to tell me it’s going to be alright. What if it’s not? I’m so fed up of everyone’s shit. Ben likes me I will never get back with him. He’s a douche bag. I just want to get better. Will came back after getting some lunch.

“Hey” he said.

“Hey” I said softly.

“How are you feeling?”

“Better, I’m just fed up of everyone. Not you or Annie but with Ben and Chantelle”

“Yeah so am I” he chuckled. I smiled.

“Yeah”

“Come on you need to get some rest” he said. He kissed my forehead.

“I will be back in a bit” he said before walking out of the room.

Will’s POV

I went down to the café to get some food. Hospital food is alright. On the way back up to Tori’s room a girl tried to hit on me.

“Hey there sexy” she said.

“Hey, I have to go” I said quickly and walked off.

When I got to Tori’s room she was lying there peacefully. I could tell she was bored but there wasn’t anything I could do to help. I felt useless. She’ll get better soon.

“Hey” I said.

“Hey” she said softly

“How are you feeling?”

“Better, I’m just fed up with everyone. Not you or Annie but with Ben and Chantelle”

“Yeah so am I” I chuckled. She smiled.

“Yeah”

“Come on you need to get some rest” I said. I kissed my forehead.

“I will be back in a bit” I said before walking out of the room.

I walked out of her room and out of the hospital. Annie was getting some food and she would be back in Tori’s room in a minute so she wouldn’t be completely alone. I walked down the street. Another slut tried to hit on me. She was wearing a really short skirt and I really low cut top showing off a lot of cleavage.

“Hey would you like to kiss me?” she said. I carried on walking and she followed.

“Come back babe” she said. I carried on walking ignoring her.

“Hey babe, what’s up?” she said. She was standing right in front of me. Her lips touched mine and before I knew it I was kissing a slut on the street when I have a girlfriend. When I realized what was happening I pulled away.

“I have a girlfriend” I said.

“Ever heard of two timing?” she said.

“I’ve cheated on her once and I’m not doing it again” I said.

“Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go and for your information I’m telling her about this kiss” I said. I pushed passed the slut and walked away.

I got to the flower shop hoping that another slut won’t kiss me again. I walked in and looked around at flowers that she might like. Her favorite flowers are roses. I found some red roses and picked them up. I took them over to the counter and paid for them. I walked out of the shop and started walking down the street. I walked to where her house is. I knew where the spare key is so I opened the door and walked in. I walked up to her bedroom and got her laptop off her bed. I walked back out of the house locking the door behind me and putting the key back. I made my way back to the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! :) what do you think will happen? I love you all :) xxx