Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*2 weeks later*

Tori’s POV

I woke up and ran to the loo. When I got there I puked up my guts. I washed out my mouth and started getting ready. Will was coming over but I don’t really want to see him. I picked up my phone and phoned Annie. She’s probably at work by now but it’s worth a try. Her phone rang a few times and then went to answer phone. I decided to go and see her. I walked downstairs and got my coat and my shoes on. I walked out the door and down the road.

Around 10 minutes of walking I got to the place she worked. I walked in and Annie served me. I ordered a coffee.

“Hey what are you doing here?” she asked.

“I just thought I would go for a walk and I need to talk to you” I said.

“What’s up?” she asked.

“Well the weirdest thing happened to me. I woke up and ran to the toilet and I threw up. I hadn’t eaten anything bad or anything. I don’t know what it was” I said.

“Are you late on?” she asked.

“What?”

“Are you late on your period?” she asked.

“Oh shit I was meant to start like 2 weeks ago” I said.

“You need to do a pregnancy test” she said.

“Annie come on, I’m not pregnant” I said.

“How do you know?”

“Because I just do!!” I said.

“When was the last time you had sex and did you use protection?” she asked.

“It was 2 weeks ago and no we didn’t” I said.

“Go and get some rest, watch a film and cuddle up to Will. When I finish work which will be soon, I’ll pick you one up” she said.

“I’m not mature enough to be a mom” I said.

“Babe, I’ll be there and I’m sure Will will be as well” she said.

“Thank you, I really appreciate it! Thank you for the coffee as well! I will see you at home” I said turning around and walking out of the shop.

When I got home I sat down on the sofa with a blanket on me and started watching a movie. Just then the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door. It was Will.

“Hey babe” He said.

“Hey I’m just watching a movie come on in if you want” I said and stood so that he could come in.

I really hope that Annie finishes soon so I can find out if I’m pregnant or not.

Will sat on the sofa beside me and pulled the blanket over him as well as over me. I felt like I needed to through up again.

“I’m going to the loo; I’ll be back in a minute you can play the movie” I sad as I got up and ran to the loo puking up my guts again. When I was finished I flushed the loo and washed my mouth out. I then walked back into the lounge.

“You ok babe?” he asked I nodded. In all truth I just wanted to be alone until Annie got home.

When the movie finished Annie still wasn’t home so I went to my room and called her.

“Hello?” she said.

“Hey I have a massive problem” I said.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Will is here” I said.

“Oh. Well I’m just getting a pregnancy test for you, is that ok?”

“Yeah that’s amazing thank you” I said.

“What’s your plan?”

“I don’t have one! I want to tell Will that I’m pregnant when I’m completely sure” I said.

“I understand hunny, ok say to him that everything is fine and that I’ll be coming home soon and you have to make dinner or something like that?” she said.

“Ok yeah will do. I gotta go but I will see you when you get home” I said.

“Bye”

“Bye”

We hung up and I walked downstairs to where Will was.

“Hey babe” he said.

“Hey” I said.

“My mum just phoned and she wants me home but I’ll text you, alright babe?”

“Yeah that’s fine. I gotta start making dinner soon and Annie will be back soon but you can still text me” I said.

“Alright babe” he said. I gave him a peck on the lips and he walked out of my house.

Annie came home a few minutes after Will had left.

“Do you have it?” I asked.

“Yeah I got 2 just in case” she said. I took them from her hand and walked into the bathroom.

When I was in there I closed and locked the door behind me. While I waited for the results I walked around the bathroom with the pregnancy test in my hand. It came up with a positive sign. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair deciding whether I should do the other pregnancy test. I opened the box and went through the same process again. Finally the results came through and it showed a positive sign. I walked out of the bathroom holding the pregnancy test and looking at it. Annie walked in.

“So what’s the result?” she asked.

“I’m pregnant” I said.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll be here for you when you need me” she said.

“Thank you. I just don’t know how to tell Will as it’s defiantly his baby” I said.

“I know. You just need to tell him. The quicker you get it over and done with the better it will be” she said.

“I know” I sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in ages!!! Thank you for reading! I love you all!!!