Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Tori’s POV

I woke up with Will’s arms wrapped around me. To be honest this is where I want to be, in his arms. I ran out of the bed and puked my guts up in the loo. I felt someone hold my hair back and rub my back. I immediately knew that was Will. I puked up again. When I was finished I flushed the loo and turned around to see Will’s blue orbs staring back at me.

“Sorry did I wake you up?” I said.

“No it’s alright. I want to be here for you every step of the way” he said.

“Thank you” I smiled.

“It’s alright babe” he said.

“I’m just going to clean my teeth and then we can go downstairs for breakfast” I said.

“Alright babe, I will see you down there” he answered.

Will then walked out of the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. When I was done I walked downstairs. Will was down there with mum.

“Morning” I said as I walked into the kitchen wearing an off the shoulder long tunic type top with underwear underneath.

“Morning babe” Will said as he kissed me on the cheek.

“Morning hunny” mum said turning around and focusing back on what she was doing.

“What’s cooking?” I asked.

“Bacon, your favorite” mum said.

“Nice” I said.

We all ate breakfast. None of us really knew what to say so we remained silent. When everyone was done we put the plates in the dishwasher and walked upstairs. I got dressed. I wore jeans and a baggy top with one of Will’s sweaters over the top. Will just wore shorts, t-shirt and a jumper. When he was ready we walked downstairs.

“Hey mum we are going for a walk and touring a bit of New York” I putting my shoes on and Will doing the same.

“Ok hunny, be careful” she said.

“I will” I said and with that we walked out of the door.

“Will?” I asked him as we were walking down the streets of New York.

“Huh ha?” he said.

“Are you scared about the whole baby thing?” I asked him.

“Babe, I’m terrified but I want to be strong for you. Looking after another person is a huge commitment and I want to help you through it” I said.

“Were you shocked when I told you?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I didn’t think it would happen this soon” he said.

“Me either but I’m so against abortion and adoption” I said.

“Why are you against them?”

“Because I believe that a baby is a person at conception and you’re killing a human being just like me and you even though they can’t hear or see anything they’re still living. I’m against adoption because you made and gave birth to the baby and I think that they belong to the people who made it and you’re going to have to tell them that they’re adopted some time” I said.

“It’s alright if you’re against them, that’s what you believe in and that’s right for you. No one is making you get an abortion or giving it up for adoption, that’s your choice” he said.

“Thank you babe” I said.

“It’s alright hunny” he said. Taking his hand out of mine and slipping it around my waist.

“We better get back to mums” I said.

*

We arrived back at mums and I walked upstairs with Will following me. I laid on the bed and Will laid down next to me.

“Do you wanna watch a film?” I asked him.

“Yeah sure, you choose which one” he said.

I got up and chose a film to watch. I put it in the DVD player in the TV. I got into bed and cuddled up to Will. I was so tired I fell asleep half way through the movie.

Will’s POV

Tori was so tired she fell asleep so when the movie finished I moved her off me trying not to wake her up. I put the DVD back in its case and got back into bed with Tori.

*2 hours later*

Dinner was ready so I woke Tori up and we walked downstairs hand in hand. I noticed that she was getting a slight bump, something I hadn’t noticed before.

We ate dinner with a few little conversations here and there but nothing big. We are going home tomorrow as Tori has an ultrasound to see how the baby’s doing.

When we finished dinner we walked upstairs to get and early night as our flight is really early tomorrow morning.  

Tori looked really tired even after she went to sleep. So we both decided we would get an early night tonight. We got ready for bed and went to sleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short!

The book is nearly finished a few more chapters or so!

Sorry I haven't updated! 

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share!!!

I love you all!! <3 xxxx